Chapter 15

'Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.'

'Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.'

~Anonymous

__________________

She wanted to utter those words. The forbidden words in the world of soulmates. The words of rejection.

She was about to sign them when she noticed a sudden shift in the atmosphere.

She glanced around to see herself not in her bedroom, but in a wide dark lit room. How...? From the interior, it looked like an ancient chamber room.

Suddenly a deep growl resonated through the whole palace, shaking it to its core.

Yes. They had teleported her into their castle. And currently the whole castle, especially the council members and the servants, where hiding in whatever places they could. Because they heard the growl. The deep and majestic call of war of their king. Today might be the day of their funeral. Some had even started wailing in the name of their families. The witty Witch Queen was trying to use magic to write her final will.

On the other hand.

Feeling the ground vibrate, Aiyana started searching her eyes around to locate Azazel. To which, she found him standing stiffly in a corner of the room.

Suddenly his whole body started to tremble. And when he turned around, his eyes were ferociously glowing sapphire yellow. He growled again, scaring her as fur started erupting all over from his body.

And, in front of her shocked eyes, the once ethereally beautiful face of Azazel transformed into of that of a beast. A total monster of annihilation.

He had a monstrous face, a beastly body, humongous arms and legs and a big tail

He had a monstrous face, a beastly body, humongous arms and legs and a big tail. The beast landed on its paws and howled an earth shattering cry to the deadly night.

Aiyana was so petrified that she wasn't even able to move. Tears of horror streamed down her face as she remained frozen in shock.

The beast suddenly gazed at her. And with a terrific growl he started to approach her.

Aiyana screamed as she fell down on the floor in terror. She hid her face in her arms and started crying in fear.

She was scared. She was so scared. It was so scary.

After a moment passed, she felt a soft nudge on her elbow, making her scream and back away in fear.

She started shaking again.

Azron, the Beast, had taken over their body. Seeing their mate so scared of his beastly form, he released a deep whimper in agonizing pain.