Chapter 22

'Sometimes, when you realize that the family which was supposed to be your safe haven is nothing but a place filled negativeness harmful for your heart and cause you immeasurable pain in return of your devoted love, just pack your bags and leave. Leave and let go. Not because they are deemed as bad. But because they are a huge rock to your growth and happiness, especially to your life. '
~Author

_________________

It has been 2 days since King Azazel had brought their mate to their palace

As much as the council members wanted to celebrate this moment and the cheeky Vampire King wanted to take away the betted powerful flying broom stick from Queen Witch, they sadly couldn't. Because the whole palace had been veiled with nothing but an eerie gloomy atmosphere since King Azazel had come carrying in their Queen to home.

Why you ask?

Even the council members didn't know.

They just subconsciously couldn't smile or think of anything positive as long as they were inside the vicinity of the palace.

And about their King.

King Azazel had not attended any meeting for 2 days straight.

He had spent his whole day locked up in his room with his mate.

Except the previous day's morn when he had shaken up the whole area by destroying the whole eastern wing of the Palace in his blazing anger and rage.

His action had caused the servants and the Royal Officials to spectaculate various romantic theories concerning their Queen and King.

Some were even saying that he had kidnapped their queen and was currently doing 'extreme' level activities with her in their closed off chamber.

Against their fantasies, the reality was actually very different.

When an unconscious Aiyana had been brought into Azazel's room, he had immediately ordered a doctor to treat her. After that they and little monster had accompanied her the whole night until she woke up the next morning.

When Aiyana woke up, she wasn't that shocked to find herself in an unknown place.

She was rather a little calm as Azazel was beside her. But her calmness didn't last for long.

Recalling the scary events that occurred the previous night she completely broke down sobbing and shaking in her mates's arms.

For the whole day, Azazel and Azron had held their mate in their arms trying to pacify her. They knew how traumatic the events were for her. And how they had scarred her mind.

Even little Phoenix had laid beside his mother's legs trying to comfort her by rubbing his small head on her feet.

During the evening, she had somewhat calmed down. But she refused to eat anything until the next day.