Chapter 17

'Cuddling literally kills depression, relieves anxiety and strengthens the immune system.'
~Anonymous

'Cuddling before bed relaxes the brain, reducing the process of overthinking, makes it easier to fall asleep.'
~Anonymous

_____________________

After a lot of hugs, kisses and cuddles from Azron, control was finally given back to Azazel, who was laid back all this time in their shared consciousness.

When his eyes turned purple, meaning Azazel was here, Aiyana felt shocked for a second before she relaxed in his hold.

Staying with Azron felt so comfortable that she forgot that Azazel was the one she initially liked. Silly her!! She smiled.

Now it seems she liked both of them.

If Azazel was the one she liked from her whole heart, then Azron was someone she had come to adore, no matter what. He was really cute. And not to forget, sho adorable!!! Be it in his beast form or human one.

Now that she knew their secret, Azazel had told her many things about himself.

Azazel was initially a soul made from chaos, an eternal deep void. And once while roaming the multiverse, his soul had somehow fused with Azron's one.

At that time, Azron carried the genes of an extremely powerful ancient extinct race.

After the fusion, both of them had come to coexist with each other as a single entity with two personalities.

[Azron was the one who excelled in monstrous strength and power.
While Azazel was the one with a tyrannically cruel mind and with mystifyingly unearthly powers.]

Her musings came to a cease when Azazel had caught her attention with his hands.

We have a gift for you too.

Gift? A valentines gift for her???? Really??!!!
She smiled at him, very excited about her gift.

Azazel opened his arms, with a smile on his azalea lips, indicating her to hug him.

Although confused and bashful, a shy Aiyana slowly creeped closed towards his chest and enclosed her dainty arms on his neck, cuddling to his chest. In return, he embraced her closely in his arms, all the while smiling in euphoria.

In a trice, they had appeared in a vast garden.

This garden was entirely different from hers. It was very big. Big enough to hold a house. And it was fully covered with many exotic and rare flowers she had dreamed to see.

Blue hydrangea, Delphinium, Clematis, Fuchsia, Chinese bellflower, Amarylis, Roses of different colors and varieties including purple and black roses, covered the most part of the lush dark greenery before her eyes.

[Pictures have been given below in accordance to their names]