Extra 1~ Normal? Nah!

As sunlight peeked through the clouds, shining on the magnificent palace, tweets of different birds were heard through some parts of the palace garden.

Fall was approaching with all its drama and the royals were living a normal day.

Early in the morning, the servants scurried around, polishing the whole palace, all in a while chatting with each other.

In the royal chamber, Aiyana, who had just woken up a while ago, twirled the hair strands on Azazel's forehead, while admiring his face.

Azazel, whose head was buried within the junction of her neck, slowly woke up thanks to the small kisses she kept pressing on his face.

Seizing the opportunity, he quickly pressed forward, and kissed her lips with force. Aiyana was surprised, but she still responded.

After a while, while still kissing her, he picked her up. Aiyana quickly tightened her arms on his neck, while he carried her bridal style to the bathroom.

What happened next was predictable.

Well for now, at almost 10 in the morning, important matters were being presented and discussed in the throne room.

At the front, on a glamorous gem-made throne placed on the crystal steps, sat Azazel and Aiyana together, listening to all the attention worthy problems.

Whenever someone presented their case or matter, Zane (The Demon King) would translate their words to Aiyana. On the other hand, Aurelia (The Fae Queen), would translate Aiyana's advices back to the seekers if need be.

Because Azazel may not be able to translate for Aiyana and concentrate on the matter at the same time, this was a system temporarily created for Aiyana.

For the very few times in his life, Zane was actually serious while doing this job. While Aurelia was originally an efficient person.

There was another reason why these 2 were selected. More like, how these 2 capable people were selected. Because this was additional work, Azazel actually announced that the 2 people who would help Aiyana will have 1/4th of their work burden lessened. So, the competition for rest began.

Aurelia won the competition (They wrote their names on paper, and picked one) fair and square. While Zane, that bastard, actually cheated and directly coaxed Aiyana to let him be her Translator.

And the 2 hours of freedom, floating above them, just within their reach, disappeared just like that.

'ZANE...! That crook!!'

Seriously, if he wasn't the Queen's friend, someday or another, someone or another, would have pulled a sack over his head and beat the crap out of him.

At that time, actually, different versions of them beating up Zane were transpiring in Charlotte (Queen Witch), Vernon (Vampire King) and Raeden's (Werewolf King's) minds.

'One day, one day, they will surely get him!' They swore internally.

'Gone! Their only chance at leisure, gone!' They wanted to cry!

Well, today's normal day has actually presented itself after a lot of gradual dramas.

Let's have a look at some of them, shall we?

So, it all started after the marriage ceremony. After spending her first day as a wife in the palace, Azazel, Azron and Aiyana were getting ready to go on their honeymoon.

Their honeymoon was supposed to be of one and a half months duration. And then they were supposed to return.

And this is where the problem started.