Chapter 12

'You are ours and only ours. All rights reserved.'
~The King and the Beast

___________________

Continued.

He was very shocked at her question. Along with his beast.

Hey you ready-made soul! Answer her question smartly. I don't want my mate to run away.

I know. Shut up you rotten skeleton!!

Although they knew that Aiyana will come to know of their identity as King in the near future, fortunately it wasn't today. She isn't ready now.

I work as an government officer. Yeah, he was the boss of government ;-)

She made a suspicious face at him. For a Govt Officer, does he not look too lax and free?? They practically spent every hour of the day together. When does he even have the time to work?

I know I am always free. It's because most of my work can be done from home. Yes, from his palace. Basically, the power house of earth.

Although it felt skeptical, she still believed him.

But her next question threw him off guard.

Then why are your clothes like these? I thought this was your uniform. But from your earlier talk, it seems these are your regular clothes.

He caught her giving his clothes a weirded once over.

Yes. His clothes were probably weird. Cause these were the fashion trends of a millennium ago on earth. (Author: Pft.😂😂😂.)

Now, even the angel of death has started wearing shirt and pants while collecting souls.

But he, King Azazel, still wore these old fashioned clothes.

His beast was howling with laughter in his conscience. Slapping the ground too in a fit.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Oh my!!! This is-the joke - o-of the cen-tury!!!
He cackled in his mind.

Shut up you behemoth!!! At the very least I wear clothes!! Not like you!! Only having fur on your body!! He smartalked him in return. This put a momentary cease in his howling laughs.

Back to the present.

That day he somehow explained that his clothing was related to his secret.

The secret she knows he is keeping apart from her.

So she didn't question much. Because she wanted to respect his personal space. She believed that one day, he would tell her his secret, which he promised he would when they became friends.

Now, inside the bags were a black shirt, a denim jeans, and a blackish blue jacket, all of his sizes.

Her observing skills are quite strong.

Yep. These garments are of your sizes.

He was feeling proud and shy at the same time. Proud because his mate knew his clothing size and shy because of the exact same reason. It was cute as well as comical.

That behemoth started his laughter all over again. This time, teasing him in addition.

It was the first time in history that Azazel, the vanquisher, felt shy.

That aside, when he saw their mate gleaming at him with pure excitement shining in her eyes, he just didn't have it in his heart to say no to her request.