Doll and The Dumby (Part 2)

Gray is just munching away on his rabbit soup with the nasty raw onions. It smells so gross I don't know how he can eat that every day. For, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That would make me sick, especially the onion breath yuck!

Anyway, he just eats and mumbles to himself. I guess his dumb nature can not help it. I could definitely use this to my advantage. Gray takes a break from his rabbit soup and looks down at me from his bowl.

" Hey, doll, could you put some more wood in the fire, it is keeping you warm after all". Looking at the wood my mouth drops wide open!

" Are you kidding me, those are huge branches don't think I would even be able to move it!" He glares at me and almost spills his rabbit soup. And then growls.

" You're lucky I did not spill my favorite soup! I don't care how you put wood on the fire just do it!" I frown and look down to think about how I could do it.

Maybe I can try to use my telekinesis power. I just am not feeling it. I may need it later to get out of here and I am not feeling a hundred percent yet. I'll just have to do it, so he is happy. Happiness for this troll, just might be my ticket out of here!

" Fine I'll use my telekinesis power to move a branch to the fire, watch out there Gray I will not hurt you".

He looks at me stupidly and confused, but continues to eat his soup. I try to dig deep down in my mind because the branch is heavy and try to move it but it doesn't budge. And the fire is nearly out. He will be getting mad soon. And I can not allow that to happen!

Maybe, if I think about a huge fear of mine then it will move. Sometimes when I am scared and in panic mode, it helps out with moving the bigger, heavier objects. (Y, F), yep, that is scary one of my biggest fears. And luckily it worked. I felt that mind spark and it punched at the branch to move it. A total of five feet and the big heavy branch was in the fire!

In just seconds, it caught on fire and it went warm fast again. I sigh that was tricky but I did it and hopefully Gray the Cave Troll will be happy. He finally finishes his soup. And his eyes are in a happy daze.

" You did it doll I saw that must have been magic!" " Say are you a wizard or something magical?" I just laugh at his question.

" No, Gray I am not a wizard there are wizards in Middle Earth but I am not one. I am actually not from this world, but a different one called Counter-Earth and there are humans who have powers".

He gasped and chuckled. " Neat! What kinds of powers do they have, say what power do you have doll?"

I just answer his question as calmly as possible. " We have all kinds of powers there, there are all different kinds, but my power is telekinesis, I can move objects with my mind!" He just does a dumb laugh.

" Wows you got powers, you're just a magical being, come show Gray some more"! I am a little annoyed but listen to his request.

There are tiny stones near the fire that I see. This will be good to show him a little telekinesis trick and will not take too much of my energy. I focus a small amount of power on them and gently lift all ten tiny stones off the ground.

I think happy thoughts of back home, I think of Grandma, Ella, Rick, and Bear. With the tiny stones, I make a dog in mid-air. I made the stone dog have pointy ears, and a tiny tail, nose, and eyes. Gray looked dumbfounded.

" Say, my doll what is that thing there called"? I look at him and answer.

" This tiny stone creature I made with the tiny stones is called a dog. We have a lot on Counter-Earth, I even have a dog. His name is Bear". He looked like he did not know what I was talking about. Seems right cave trolls are not the most clever tool in the shed. No Middle Earth troll is for that matter.