Rivendell (Imladris)

It had taken a week for us to get to Rivendell house of Elrond, on horse back. Some areas where a bumpy ride especially of that on elf horses, they ran so fast. And Acorn could barley keep up with the elf horses.

I look up and I see a river flowing at a fast and steady pace. Lord Elrond looked back. " After we move across this river and up and over that hill we'll be in Rivendell". My eyes sparkled with excitement. I am really going to see the house of Elrond I can't wait!

Elrond had kicked his white stallion and he moved fast across the river. His legs were so powerful he splashed water all over the elves behind us. We heard them complaining and Elrond and I laughed. Acorn has reared up as he did not want to cross the water. Elrond looked at me as I slid of his horse.

" And where do you think you are going my friend". "To get my horse Acorn he needs me" with a puzzled look. Acorn bucks and kicks and sends the elf holding onto him flying. I can't help but laugh and the she elf gets mad at me.

Then I approach Acorn. " Easy buddy you can do it I know you where on a raft earlier,but we must face our fears"! Acorn glares at me if I were mad. And I too glare back at him.

" Acorn you must go across the river now those Nazgûl are still out there and I don't want another run in with them". My horse backs up and just stands there like a rock unable to move. My face getting red I scream and loose my cool.

"Acorn your a pathetic horse and your called a war horse by Gandalf I wished he given me a different horse"! I am so frustrated I did not notice Elrond's horse stand behind me in the river and rest of the elves and the she elf was gone.

" My lady leave the horse for you have no idea what he has been through come with me". He gets off his horse and forces me upon the white stallion. Snorting I get mad.

" What about my horse"? Elrond chuckles and pats his horse. " I'll send my steward Lindir and daughter Arwen to get him for you, don't worry your pretty head over it".

Elrond hops back on his stallion and we go across the river. When I see the falls and the river that leads to Elrond's kingdom my breath is taken away. Elrond sees this and smiles.

" Welcome to Rivendell my keep and home". I felt frustrated as heck because the great lord still did not ask me my name. His magnificent stallion strode across the bridge and to the stables. Once inside Elrond helped me off and he puts his horse away.

He reaches for my hand to escort me but I slap it away. " Oh my is everything okay my lady"? Turning away from him I walk away.

" No it's not you have not even asked me my name yet and you welcome me a stranger into your home". He was shocked by my tone and moved back towards his horse.

" I am sorry my dear I did not mean to offend you I was planning on asking you when we got here and to the rooms". I rushed out of the stables.

" No Elrond you had seven days to ask me my name and did not I am not even from Middle Earth! Tears filled my eyes and I pouted. " I am not from here and am a outlander I want to go home I miss my family"!

Elrond follows me out as I run over the bridge and into a meeting hall of his there was his steward Lindir there and his daughter Arwen. They look up in surprise at my fast pace, and angry look. Without thinking I looked at the table they sat at and pushed it to the wall, smashing it into smithereens. Arwen gives me a worried expression.

" Poor thing you must be tired I will show you to your room and send Lindir to get you some food". She had showed me to one of there guest bedrooms that had no doors but open areas with rells. " This will be your room as long as you stay with us it's a few areas down from my room if you need anything".

She turns to leave but I stop her."Wait I call, what's your name and who is Lindir I already knew but just wanted her to be able to introduce herself. She happily answers the question.

" The name is Arwen I am princess of Rivendell and Elrond's daughter, as far as Linder he was the brown haired elf with brown eyes". And she turns for the door. " Lindir is also my dads right hand elf, you look restless sleep we can talk later". I cover up and the sleep takes me into a daze of dreams.

Little did I know that Arwen talked to her father when I was asleep. " Dad what is up with that strange girl even I can tell she is not from Middle Earth, she moved a freakin table and broke it right in front of Linder and myself. Elrond acknowledges her words to see fit how to answer.

" Arwen I know she is not from Middle Earth she is from a world we're they can move objects with their minds, and I can't tell you much else yet not tell we know more about her. Arwen smiles at her father.

" Well you can start by asking her name, and where she is from father, I mean that is why she broke our meeting hall table to pieces". Elrond glances down at his feet.

" I know I did wrong Arwen I heard the horn that I had given to Gandalf and had to rush to it, and when I saw her I new she was not from this world". Before he turns for his leave from the meeting hall.

" It's rather quite interesting I want to get to know you everything about her Arwen". Arwen hugs her father.

" Ada you know you should get to know her to help her just don't fall in love with her, it won't end well, she is not from here, and I can't bare to see my Ada's heart broken. She lets her father go.

" It took you forever to get over mom when she had to sail to the Undying Lands, and it seems clear that this strange girl with (e,c) and (h,c) wants to go home". Elrond blows a sigh out.

" I am aware I can't fall in love with her but I do want to get to know her for I can do everything I can to help her". He gave Arwen a kiss on the forehead, a good night kiss.

" I am going to bed sweet girl for I am tired, but one more thing I need you and Lindir to go get Acorn the horse, her horse". And this caught her glance.

" Acorn Ada like in the horse who lost his former owner and ran far away from Rivendell when he was entrusted to us"? Elrond shook his head.

" Yes my daughter that one the one with a fear of water and scars across his face, and the girl does not even know what happened, it's rather shocking how she got her hands on Acorn". Arwen bidded her father a good night and fetched Lindir to help her get the horse.