My Feelings

I go straight to my room after I bummed into the wise elf after all the hounding from Arwen and Glorfindel. Man, all those two did was make me so embarrassed and frustrated. After all, I did tell them that I kissed Lord Elrond after he took a look at my head. They, also would not stop talking about the awkward encounters Elrond and I had these past few days. My feelings are weird I think I am starting to have feelings for him.

However, I don't know if I shall allow myself for them to deepen for him. I want to find out why I was brought to Middle Earth from Counter-Earth I need to find out. I also need help finding out why and how the twister brought me here, and how to return home.

My feelings, are just all over the place, like when rain splashes all over the ground and creates mud. It's like do I really want to get involved with the Lord of Imladris. I believe we would both only end up hurt, with our hearts shattered into tiny pieces.

For one, I feel that I must return home because, my sister Ella needs me and so does my Grandmother. Bear, also needs me I did not see him before I fell unconscious like I did the others. He is probably so lonely without as in dogs are mans best friend and all.

I pace around the room and sit on a chair near the window that has beautiful scenery of one of the gardens. Eyes closed and in my thought process about my feelings, I hear my elven maiden.

" My Lady I brought you a new dress it was made just last night I told the dressmaker you wanted a blue one with silk". She hands me the dress and my breath is taken away by how silky it felt. I stand to hold it up to the mirror over my body.

" Baelen, do you think I'll look good in this blue dress"? She smiles fondly.

" Yes, my lady I bet even Lord Elrond himself might like it let me help you put it on". I get behind the changer and take off my old dress and put on the new one. Then Baelen helps me zip up the back and tie it in a bow. She then takes a bow before she leaves.

" I'll see you later my lady remember that Arwen and Glorfindel wants to see you in the library later". I go to my desk in the corner of my room and sit and start to brain storm. The twister brought me hear but why? Do I want to start something with Elrond knowing, I might have to leave? What if I hurt him? What if this is not real? What should I do to push him away?

Yes, he told me he may have feelings for me, but he might not even act on them. And if he did would I want to get caught up in them. These past few days, have been weird but nice. Especially, last night when I feel asleep in the secret room in the library in his arms. It was nice and felt warm, I felt safe and it allowed me to get a good rest.

I think harder I brainstorm a pros and cons list.  Pros would include; I would have a wise Lord, a gentleman, a charming elf. Who by way has that elven charm. However, I feel the cons would way in more.

The cons would include; breaking his hurt, having a broken heart, Arwen being mad at me, Glorfindel being mad at me, and making a fool of myself. The reason I would be a fool is that I need to go home when I find out how to get back.

Well there, I have it I shall not act on my feelings even if they feel right, even if it feels right to be with him. I shall try to push him away. But how?

Maybe I can get closer to Glorfindel and Arwen. And the other healers could help me finish up healing my head, right shoulder cuts, and the few starches that have not yet healed all the way. Or maybe, I could go find Frodo and the other hobbits that would get me away from Rivendell for awhile to think more about what I should do.

As I finish jotting down my ideas, pros, and cons, I put down my feather with ink. I look at the opening and the spiral stairs that lead to my room. And Elrond walks in just great. It startles me and makes me nervous.

The shelf with some books next to my desk go flying. The books make a mess all over the room and with little thinking my telekinesis shows off. Poor Elrond, gets hit in the head by a thick flying book.

" Ouch (Y, N) what in the heck is going on, all I did was come wanting to talk to you". It looked like his head hurt and I gave him a black and blue eye. He looks in the mirror near the bed and the changing area.

" You left a black and blue eye on me with that crazy power of yours" . I get up and get him a damp cloth to cover his left eye with.

" My Lord Elrond, you should sit and let me attend to the eye I am sorry". His grayish eyes look at me softly and confused.

" You should really be careful my lady did I scare you?" I laugh. " No Elrond you did not scare me you just may I say surprised me". I press the cool cloth to his now black and blue left eye and he sighs in relief.

" Will do you mind telling me what's on your mind you, you look like you have a bunch on your mind". With the nod of my head I tell him.

" This morning on my ride with Arwen and Glorfindel I told them that I kissed you a few days ago when you worked on my head wound". He seemed a bit shocked.

" Oh no!" What did they do to make you feel like you had to spill the beans?" I shake my head irritated.

" Well let's see my Lord, they would not stop talking about our awkward encounters these past three days". He gave me a knowing look.

" I am so sorry (Y, N) my daughter can be headstrong when it comes to finding things out such as love, and things that she wants to know about".

" That is okay, they seemed alright with it". He looked a bit more interested in the conversation now.

" And what do you think?" He put his hands on my keens, as I finished pressing the cool damp cloth on his black eye.

" Well I thought about it more and made a pros and cons list and I am really dumbfounded". I get up the put the cloth in the laundry.

" I am really sure not what to think at times, I have some feelings for you that are starting up, but I don't think I want to act on them as you don't want too".

Elrond seemed hurt at these words a bit. " Well what about last night in the library?" Looking at him in his grayish eyes. " Elrond last night was just a normal night the kiss may have felt right but it means nothing". He was more hurt by my words, they were like poison to his tongue.

" How could you say such a thing, that it means nothing!" " We kissed (Y,N), and it was not the first one but the second one!" He then gets up clearly angry.

He slams his fist into a flower pot and broke it, it shattered as it hit the ground.  The flower pot breaks into sveral tiny peicies. " I thought we were starting to develop feelings for one another, but I guess I was wrong"!  There are a few tears of frustration in my eyes.

" Elrond, I am not even from here I am an outcast, a outlander I don't belong here". " I don't know why I was brought here I need to find out why!". He just seems annoyed.

" Well then don't let me stop you from finding out why, but good luck finding that out on your own!" Then without looking back, Elrond storms out of my room.

Not being able to settle down for a while. I lay on the queen sized bed and pout and just think. I hurt him and did not mean to, but I am not from here after all. And if I choose to go back home it will save him from having a shattered heart. Now I think I'll go meet up with Arwen and Glorfindel soon. I'll also talk about the hobbits and Gandalf with them. So I can try to help.

At least trying to push him away might result in saving his and mine own heart. I will use my knowledge, from the movies I watched on Counter-Earth with my sister, to help Frodo and the others, unless the adventure takes a turn and goes a different direction!

After all of what happened with Elrond just now and my thoughts, I get tired and take a nap.