Two Meetings

Ella hugs me, I wipe her tears of frustration away. Bear nuzzles his big brindle head on my knee and I reach down to pet him. How, I have missed these two, and now here, everything seems to be alright. They are not injured badly from their little spit spat they just hand. Just teeth marks, where they bit one another. Ella looks around and sees Elrond and Gandalf. Pippin is hidden behind Elrond's, looking at Ella from behind him.

Ella looks at the ground and sighs.

" I am sorry for the panic that I caused by using my power to turn into a white fox. I did not mean to make anyone worry. I am sorry (Y, N), just was frustrated with you for leaving and now I am here with you".

A yawn comes from her mouth, she rubs her eyes getting the attention of Elrond. He pats her head and chuckles.

" You must be a tired little one! Lindir,come here please!

Linder rushes down the stairs and walks over to Elrond.

" Yes, Ny Lord Elrond?" Take little Ella here to a bedroom so she can rest. Her sister and I have things to discuss after my council meeting."

Ella hops away with Lindir. She has always has so much energy and loves to hop. Gandalf looks at me with amusement.

" Dear ( Y, N), do not look so speechless we have a council meeting to attend to, actually make that two council meetings. We'll discuss the ring Frodo carries, then after that, we'll discuss our visitors from a different world."

He walks off to go get Frodo to attend the Council of Elrond. Elrond's hand brushes my back, and he walks away from me. I shoot him a questioning stare.

" Where are you off to? Can I come with you?"
" Unfortunately, I have to do a few things before the meeting and most do them alone. Baelen will take you to your room and help you get ready for the meeting."

He was away. Baelen walks with me to my room. There is a new dress freshly made. I pull it over my form and it fits snug. It is beautiful, the color of silver. Baelen tightens the strings behind my dress and makes a nice bow. She ties a few more bows. One knocks the air out of me and I sigh looking in the mirror.

" Why so many ties and bows? It certainly will not fall off me."

I disliked tight dresses even back home. She doesn't answer my question and takes me to sit at my desk. She brushes my hair and it feels nice. It felt like she has not brushed my hair in ages, but that is just because she did not brush it when I was in the healing wing.

After a few minutes, she braids my hair. The braids are tight three different braids leading into an updo.
Arwen walks in with the final touch, a nice necklace that has an emerald jewel at the bottom of it. I look at it and my eyes widen.

" Arwen, you're not going to put that necklace on me are you!? I hate to wear them."

She ignores me and places the necklace around my neck anyway. I glare daggers into her blue eyes. She laughs at me.

" Sorry, but the necklace is beautiful. It is one of mine. I would like you to have it! I have plenty already. It completes that silver dress so well."

Crossing my arms and looking at her wide smile.

" I do not have a choice so I? Fine, I will wear it to the council meeting."

She hugs me. I take it that she was not mad at me anymore but putting her Adar into a tornado of wind and items.

" One more thing, do not be late for the meeting, your Adar's special guest after-all. Baelen's good work looks very breathtaking. I take my leave." She exits my room.