The Plan to Help Frodo

After the nap I awake and smell my lunch on my desk. Baelen, must have brought the lunch when I was asleep from the exhausting argument I had with Elrond. The covers are moved to the end of the bed as I get up.

The food smells so good it is the one and only Lembas bread. There is also a apple cut into 8 equal pieces. My stomach growled so I eat and dig into the food.

Baelen walks into my room with a smile on her face and her black hair seems to be glowing with happiness. Her brown eyes are amazed by what she sees, and that is me eating like a pig.

"My Lady, your eating so fast I thought you might be hungry guess I was right".

Gobbling the food down like a hungry pig would it's slop. What can I say I was really hungry! I look up from my now finished plate of food.

" Sorry Baelen, I hope I did not make you feel grossed out, I was starving I got so caught up in the thinking early this morning and did not eat breakfast". She laughed and took my plate from my desk.

" That is quite alright my lady I knew you'd be hungry so I brought this for you". Her eyes catch mine.

" Is there anything else I can help you with my lady"? I think about it and a brilliant idea pops into my head.

"Baelen, yes could you actually get me a traveling bag and a bunch of Lembas bread by tonight?" She looks quite shocked.

" But my lady why would I do that, where are you going?" I pull out a piece of paper and my ink feather.

" I am assembling a list of what all I need you to get me, because I am going on a journey to help some hobbits that will be in need of help!" Now she looks at me worriedly.

"  My Lady! You just can't leave tonight to go into the unknown of Middle Earth your not even from here!" I giggle. " That maybe so but I won't be going alone, your coming with me Baelen!" Her face gets pale.

" I don't think so this will end well, me going with you". " Do not worry my friend all will end well and we will be safe!" I hand her the list it had written on it Lembas bread, apples, tea, horses, bows, and arrows.

Baelen receives the list from me and gasps. " My Lady, how can I get all of this without Lord Elrond finding out?" I smile.

" Just find a way Baelen, he appointed you to be my elf maiden and I am sure you can handle it!" I stand from my desk.

" I am going to meet with Glorfindel and Arwen now Baelen now go get the things on that list"! Then I run out of my room to meet up with them in the library.

Ten minutes later I arrive. Glorfindel and Arwen were sitting near the back of the library with some open books. And a window popped open. Glorfindel looks up as I sit beside him.

" It's about time you join us (Y, N), we've been waiting for you the last 30 minutes!" Arwen giggles annoyed." Where have you been I told Baelen to tell you not to be late?" " I fell asleep after a exhausting argument sorry you guys". Arwen was now curious.

" Who was the argument with?" She locks her eyes on mine and I feel some pressure come on my nerves. I did not want to let her find out whom I argued with. So I will have to lie.

" I got into a argument with Lindir this morning over what I ate for breakfast". Glorfindel looked unconvinced.

" (Y, N), Lindir was with some of Lord Elrond's council members this morning, after we got back from our ride I was with him". Great he blew my lie now Arwen will be noisy. She looks at me with a smirk on her face.