Headache and The Healer

Readers POV
The next morning I awake in my bed. My eyes hurt and my head feels dizzy. I try to replay what had happened to me over these past few days. Yes, it was the tornado that brought me here but why? Yes, I am from a different world and only know about this world from the movies I have watched. And I know nothing else.

I know that I have to get home back to help Grandma with my little sister, they have to be worried sick. A hand maiden walks in and sees me just sitting at the edge of the be with a lost look in my eyes. She claps here hands to get my attention.

" My Lord Elrond order me to come here to show you to our bathing halls, your in need of a bath". She pulls me up onto my feet by force and I see all shades of grey and throw up. The handmaiden looks very worried about me.

" Your apparently in need of a healer as well". She whispered.  She looks around the halls on the way to the bathing chamber and sees Lindir.

"Lindir I need you to inform Lord Elrond , his guest needs a healer after her bath at once". Lindir looked displeased he was on his way to breakfast but nevertheless did as the handmaiden had ordered.

We went through two gardens they were all so beautiful and I got to see blue butterflies and yellow sun daisies. There were elves playing music and the lute was very interesting pitches. The water falls in the background where so very peaceful. If I did not have responsibilities at home I would totally stay here with the elves.

Next there are white stairs that lead down to the bathing chambers for the lower elves and guests of Rivendell. It is in a rocky cave with natural river water. The handmaiden puts a towel on a wooden bench for me. She hands me soap. It is blue and really soft.

I go down the stepping stones and into the water. It is cold but fills good to my sore achey muscles. The water presses against every scratch I have and it stings. However, it cleans them so I could not complain. What hurts the most is the gash in my head that knocked me out during the tornado. I put my head back and into the cool water. Old blood comes off and turns bit of the water a lite red as I wash my hair.

The handmaiden is still there not trusting me, this sucks why can't enjoy a bath to myself I have no where else to go. Except other places in Middle Earth like Mirkwood or Gondor. But I don't even fill up to par to travel. A few more elves come in the bathing chambers they looked like hand maidens. They informed the one with me that she was needed. And they took there leave.

The handmaiden dark beautiful black hair flowed so perfectly down her back. She swung her head to me.
" You must hurry up now dear you need to go to the healer and I need to see Lord Elrond". " Maybe Lord Elrond will decide to heal you himself he is after all one of the best healers in middle earth" .

Doing as she says I sigh and hurry up. Finished washing up, got out to dry with the towel, and put on a dress the handmaiden picked out for me. I followed her to Lord Elrond's study. My stomach got butter flys and I felt very stressed. I mean the other day I did break his meeting hall table into pieces. And made a sene in front of Arwen and Lindir.

We climb a few more stairs that twists and went up a few more levels. The handmaiden knocks at the first door on the top of the stairs. My breath quickens and I start to panic. The handmaiden pats my shoulder for a reassuring look.

" Don't worry dear he won't bite but he told Lindir he wanted to see you personally". Looking down I mumble. " Yeah but I broke his meeting hall table with my mind, my telekinesis. She looks at me confused.

" Just don't worry dear we will figure things out and help you, this is a grand house East of the sea there is more than one meeting hall". And she knocks on the door again.