A Mysterious Bark and A Girl

Elrond wakes me up by shaking me hard and fast. I practically jump out of my skin he really startled me! Scared me half to death. I was in a good sleep to in the bed in the medical healing room. Especially with Elrond holding be for hours. He took a long nap with me and it felt great.

Especially with being in his embrace, feeling safe and protected. And now he had to wake me up and startle me. Boy! That gray eye dark hair elf better have a great reason for this! He chuckled at me and rubs some slobber of my face.

" Sorry for waking you darling, but we have some very important news to share with you. We're not sure how to deal with this obnoxious four legged creature and annoying little human girl".

I look at him profoundly and was not entertained in why he awoke me from my sleep. I look over to the side of the bed he slept on. His figure was still there but was almost faded. Guess he must have been up awhile.

Getting up I look at those gentle gray eyes.

" What do you mean four legged creature and little human girl". He looked at me with a bit of annoyance in his eyes.

" Yes that is what I just said we need your help, we can't get the two of them to calm down"! My expression goes from entertained to worries in an instant.

Oh no! They can not be here not Bear and Ella I do miss Bear a lot he is fine, but Ella come on how did my bratty little sister get here!

Elrond looks at me very annoyed. " What is it darling, you went from interested in this information to worry that is not good". His eyes look at me with amusement.

" Oh and by the way the little girl kinda has your face and similar looks".

I nod my head in acknowledgment, of what he said even if I didn't want too! He comes over and sits at the edge of the bed with me and puts one of his arms around me. Elrond moves me closer to him.

" The reason why we think you can help with this situation is that she has a mysterious power just like you do, so therefore we think she is from your world".

I can not help but get a bit excited she got her power this is great.

And if this little girl is my sister I'll get to see her power. I knew it would be any day now but I wonder when she got it for I have been in Middle Earth for a couple months. I am surprised she is not with my Grandmother! This is terrible when did she get here.

Elrond looks at me concerned. " Is everything okay darling"? I just put on a fake smile.

" Yes just worried about my loved ones back home, but I'll be fine, now please take me to this mysterious four legged creature and the little girl with him".

Elrond stood up and gave me a hand up. I put my hand around his right forearm and he escorted me to his study. We took a fast route to his study one I never seen yet. We went down the down from the second floor taking the flight of stairs. When on the first floor of the medical healing area. Elrond took me to the very far back I seen a lot of elves sleeping and being healed. I also saw three tiny hobbits, minus Frodo the one with black hair and blue eyes. Hmm, odd but I know he must have a really nice room that is not by other patients.

At the back of the first floor of the healing area was a door. He opened it. Elrond pulled me close to him and put a strong arm around my waist. It was really weird like he did not want me stray off. It was dark I and could not see. I got a little scared. And move closer into Elrond's embrace. He chuckled.

" It's okay ( Y, N) it is dark but I'll get the torch in a second".

There was a torch a few feet from us. And Elrond picked it up. We walked in this what looks like walk way in a cave. Elrond shined the torch onto the the ceiling of the dark mysterious area. There was stone crystal like rocks. And stones on both sides of the walk way. I was right it was a cave, interesting this must be a secret passage that leads to his study. There were four different directions we could take there was one cave entrance that lead to the left, left middle, right middle and furtherest right.