The Nazgul

We all arrived at the stables ten minutes later after our talk in the library. First, I had to go to my room and get a few more things. The closet door was open and I got a spare few dresses that can be ridden in on a horse. I got a blue one out with white trimmings and a green one out that complimented colors of my eyes (e,c).  The bag I told Baelen to get for e was on the end of my bed and I grab it.

I take one final look around to make sure I did not forget anything. And as I turn around I bump into someone. Great, it must be Elrond I thought. But the voice was not his.

Glorfindel was there with a smirk on his face. " Sorry didn't mean to scare you, not who you expected?" He laughed at me, glaring at him.

" Your exactly who I expected as we are going on a quest to help Frodo get to Ismalris safely". Glorfindel's facial expressions get more serious.

" Come let us get going put some more prep into your step, Elrond knows there's something fishy going on". Glorfindel and I left my room in a hurry to get to the stables.

He and I ran to the stables and along the way Lindir ran into us. His brown eyes had a very assumed and shocked expression.

" My Lady (Y, N) where are you off too in a hurry?" Great I thought what to tell him. I am off to go on a ride with Glorfindel and Arwen, or I am leaving on a quest to make sure Middle Earth Survives. I knew I would have to choose wisely because he would tell Lord Elrond eventually.

There was an excited expression on my face. " Lindir I am going for a ride with Glorfindel and Arwen we'll be back in a week". Glorfindel laughed and there was a cockiness look on his face.

" Yes, Lindir you heard my girl is going for a ride and it will take a week to do, don't worry I'll keep her save and maybe even kiss her!"

Now, Lindir's eyes had a worry in them for he knew how much Lord Elrond cared about me. And he knew that we got into a huge argument. He swallowed and clears his throat.

" But my Lady, why would you want Glorfindel to kiss you on a seven-day ride". I wink at Lindir.

" Lindir my Mellon, I have this huge crush on Glorfindel and especially love his golden hair, and plus he is also twice reborn". I chose my next words carefully so I could tease Lindir and make him get very nervous.

" Who could ever compete with Glorfindel he is brave, a legend, and sexy". " And last but not least he knows how to show a lady a good time especially while cuddling up close!" Now Lindir was really uncomfortable and clearly confused. My goal was accomplished and I was happy that Glorfindel played along!

Lindir was so startled and confused he ran off and we didn't care where. Glorfindel and I finally went through one of the gardens then over a little wooden bridge that went over a little stream.

Then we reached the stable door. Arwen and Baelen have the out horses lined up on the outside of it. My Acorn was adorable and he had on an elvish style saddle and a very fancy chest piece. I really liked the chest piece it looked like one fit for a king.

The chest piece was black and hand curling lines and elvish swords carved into it for the design. His bridal matched the design of the chest piece. Arwen and Baelen got on their mounts and so did Glorfindel. They were waiting for me. Arwen got a bit snappy.

" (Y, N) we don't have all day we need to get going especially before my Ada finds out what we're doing". This snapped me out of my daze with how adorable Acorn looked.