A Visit From A Elf Queen(Part2)

There are whispers, in the medical room where I lay at and I am half awake. The feeling of groaniess runs deep in my veins. The whispers they sound so important and full of worry. Yet, I do not know who they belong to.

All I remember is the telekinetic tornado, I made with my mind ,Elrond ended up into the tornado too . Also, I remember Galadriel was in Rivendell and studying my power!

The whispers get a little bit louder. One whisper says.

" We can not let the evil in Middle Earth get there hands on her, they'll use her as a tool for war and fighting!"

This sounded like a women's voice it is stern and royal sounding. The voice speaks clear and I heard every word.

Another voice then answers. " Yes my Lady Galadriel, we must keep her save, andmust find out more about her power, most importantly where she comes from".

So, I was right the first whisper was Galadriel. And the second one sounded like Gandalf the Gray.

My eyes open, but I can not move my body, I feel very numb from whatever they did to me. I was able to see the wizards pointy gray hat, this means he was in the room! My guess was correct. I would just pretend I am still asleep for I can hear what they are saying.

The third voice whispers , it's softer and is a very caring tone.

" Yes your right Gandalf, my friend we must seek and help her find more answers, even if it means her leaving Rivendell. Leaving, Middle-earth behind for good, I shall help her seek more answers". This tone was very sad.

Intensely, right off the bat I know whom it is. My heart speeds up, my cheeks get a bit red. This voice speaks agian.

" I will do all I can to protect her, and help her find more answers, even if there is a pain deep down in my chest". I hear him sigh and the sigh sounds very sad.

The Lady Galadriel talks again.

" Yes Elrond, you must help her find answers and keep her safe, and in the end if she chooses to go back to her own world, you will have to let her go".

Gandalf , speaks to Elrond and the wise elven queen.

" Yes, I agree with the Lady on this one help her and we all can find answers, better yet we all can help her, us three are some of the most wisest in Middle-earth!". He chuckled at Elrond and Lady Galadriel.

" I don't think there is nothing we can not do if we try, plus she does need are help she is not from here". I see Galadriel get up and walk to the window of the medical room and sigh.

" Yes, but I did study her. The mind power of some sort is very strong so with that observation I know she is not from here, and if I know it's a matter of time before others even the forces of evil know".

Out of the corner of my eye, I see both Gandalf and Elrond nod there heads in agreement. Then she walks over and sits on the edge of my bed. And talks to them some more. From my angle, I can see her beautiful blue eyes and golden blonde hair. Her braids are just so beautiful. And her white dress has sparkly lights on it. It is like a daze of light and hope. Like the feeling when all other lights are out.

So, maybe Galadriel is a hope I can hang onto to help me seek out answers. Of why I am here and how to get home.

But her dress does not have sparkles, but it is a white that shines bright like stars in the night sky. She looks like she is thinking and talks some more to Elrond and Gandalf.

She looks at the both of them.

" I am thinking her emotional drive like if she is happy, sad, angry, or scared it has different results for the outcome of her power. "