CHAPTER 33

Chapter 33: I Told You, I'm Stronger than You Think (Part 1)

Editor: Cherish

- I agree.

When Chae Young-Ju heard Kang Yu's answer, her face lit up and she exhaled loudly as if saying, 'I told you so.'

- That's a good decision.

- When will you tell me what the request is? - Kang Yu asked with an arrogant tone, his lips curled to a smirk.

- When the time comes. You don't have the strength for that right now.

- Hm. - The guy exhaled silently and looked at Young-ju.

'What is she going to ask for?'

Actually, it was true that there were many things he couldn't do right now.

But she didn't even know it. She had no idea who she was actually talking to.

Chae Young-ju only knew that he was a gifted player who received his ID two weeks ago.

- You're mistaken.

- What?

- I'm stronger than you think.

Young-ju just smiled without saying a word.

Of course, for her, who was known as one of the best Players in the country, to hear something like that from a Player who started his journey two weeks ago is funny.

- Ha, yeah, yeah. Got it. But I can't tell you about the request yet, not just because you're inexperienced.

- And because of what?

- I don't have enough proof yet. It's not something you can talk about without precise grounds and evidence.

Kang Yu had a hard time understanding what she was talking about.

He looked at the evasive girl one more time and shrugged his shoulders.

'There's no need to find out right now.' She probably had a reason to say this.

Besides, if he didn't want to accept the request, he would just refuse later anyway. And until then, there's no need to worry about it.

- Here's my number, write it down.

- Always a pleasure to have a beautiful girl's number.

- Aren't you a little late to start flattering me? - Young-ju jokingly replied to him while laughing.

She thought Kang Yu was joking with her.

'But I'm serious.' Kang Yu grinned and wrote down the girl's phone number.

She was no match for Han Sol, but it was still nice to get a pretty girl's number.

Kang Yu really wasn't just flattering her.

Compared to Lilith, who tried to get him into her bed every night, all the girls on Earth seemed to be angelic.

- When will I be able to get equipment? - What Kang Yu was most interested in was free equipment.

'I wonder how much items and equipment will help in a battle.' He thought that with 666 Powers, the equipment shouldn't help much in a battle.

As long as he had a sufficient amount of Magi, even without the use of equipment he could powerfully attack the enemy and successfully avoid attacks to defend himself.

So wearing Player equipment hadn't seemed necessary to him thus far.

'But if it helps save Magi, why not try?' If the equipment could help him in battle, that would mean he'd have more Magi left to fight.