CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3. Lord of the Nine Thousandth Circle of Hell. Return to Earth (Part 3)

Editor: Cherish

—  What went wrong? —  The open passage had definitely been leading to Earth.

Yet the feelings were exactly the same as ten thousand years ago on his way to Hell. The situation didn’t add up. Kang Yu was desperate for answers.

—  Kia-ya-ya! —  The monsters shouted even louder and rushed towards Kang Yu, pointing their crooked swords at him.

Kang Yu used his black dagger to fight them off. Within moments, the monsters’ hands had fallen to the ground.

After successfully defending himself by injuring his opponents, he sat on the ground to inspect his sword. Although almost all of his Man Ma Jung was sealed, he was still the great ruler of the Nine Thousand Circles of Hell. It was easy to handle such insignificant opponents, even with only a sword.

‘I’ll deal with these guys first.’ With monsters screaming wildly and attacking from all sides, he did not have time for reflection at the moment.

Kang Yu was more relaxed than ever. He looked at the monsters. An anger with the aggression of a predator began to rise inside him.

The monsters also felt his anger. Their legs began to fail them.

‘There seem to be eight of them.’ If Man Ma Jung was available, he wouldn’t even have to move. He would have just brought them down with the help of the Power. However, things were different now.

‘How unusual it is, having to move again.’ He pushed his foot off the ground, instantly deflecting the monsters’ attacks. Then, he sliced off their heads.

The experience accumulated by thousands of years in countless wars had helped him turn the crowd of monsters into a pile of cold corpses.

[ Ding! ]

[ Level E Goblin successfully murdered. ]

[ Experience points increased. ]

[ Level increased by 3. ]

‘I leveled up?’ By killing the monsters that attacked him, or more precisely goblins, the Status Window had appeared again.

Kang Yu confirmed that the level really had increased by three points. So had his energy per unit.

And it wasn’t just an increase in numbers, Kang Yu could feel that his body had become stronger.

‘It doesn’t matter now, raising the level, raising the energy, it doesn’t matter at all right now.I need to find out what this place is, whether it’s Earth or not. At the very least, I need to know if there are people living here.’

‘Oh, it would have been a lot easier with the powers of Alec,’ he smiled involuntarily as he remembered the Power to Fly. That ability allowed one to defy the law of attraction, but as it turned out, required much more power than Kang Yu now had.

Right now, he only had enough strength to fly as high as he could jump.

Despaired by how weak he was in his current situation, he was ready to fall dead after the goblins.

‘I need to gather more information.’ He needed to learn more about this unknown place.

Kang Yu extended his hand to the dead bodies of the goblins and barely opened his mouth.