CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14. Is that really enough? (Part 1)

Editor: Cherish

This chapter is brought to you by anon’s 60$ donation (2/10)

‘Level D Gate.’ Kang Yu’s face creaked over the nasty humidity in the area.

— Apparently, every gate has its own landscape. — This time the dense forests were replaced by impassable swamps.

‘Not a nice place to hunt.’ It’s not that fighting on a surface like this was difficult, but this type of terrain was not suitable for using the Blade Power.

‘Well, I’ll attack from a distance.’ His arsenal of long-range combat skills included over a hundred Powers.

He would not have the same problems as other Players who could only use the limited skills they received.

— The Power of Silence is the ability to mute the necessary sounds.

As Han Sol recommended, he ‘muted’ his steps and went in search of monsters.

‘Three Creatures.’ Kang Yu noticed some Lizardmen that were not far from him.

Lizardmen were the size of a man. They each had a spear with them, surveying the surrounding area. They looked a lot more dangerous than goblins.

‘They have bad eyesight.’

Considering their body structure, they belonged to the reptile class.

They couldn’t see well, but they could hear well, which is what they relied on while hunting.

Armed with this information in advance, Kang Yu was able to get close enough so that they didn’t even notice him.

‘Great.’ Kang Yu walked behind them, smiling.

If it was possible to attack suddenly, there was nothing difficult about hunting.

‘The Power of Hellfire.’

The power that belonged to a demon named Andras.

A high-end Power that could destroy everything around it.

There were lights dancing on Kang Yu’s right wrist. They weren’t just flames, they were the Hellfire, ready to destroy.

Kang Yu pointed his hand towards the Lizardmen.

A small light shot at the monster and, as soon as it reached the target, grew so that it covered the whole body of the Lizardman.

The three Lizardmen dumbfounded by a surprise attack raised their spears and rushed towards Kang Yu.

Effortlessly dodging their attack, he continued to watch the Hellfire do its job.

After a while, they fell to the ground with screams, losing all their vitality.

They had just been burned with Hellfire, but there were no burns on their bodies.

‘As expected of the Power of Andras.’ Unlike other fire-related skills, this one did not burn the body – it burned the life force.

This is the Power of Hellfire.

According to well-known laws, if you set something on fire, it will burn. But the Power of Andras relied on Magi.

‘It was hard to fight him.’ Kang Yu’s body got goosebumps as he recalled the fight with Andras.

If he hadn’t accumulated enough Magi by then, he’d have suffered like these monsters.