CHAPTER 24

Chapter 24. Demon Followers (Part 3)

Editor: Cherish

— Learn more about the Devil’s Teacher.

— I… got it.

After listening to Kang Yu, Dok Hyun bowed.

He looked at Kang Yu with a fear that was impossible to hide.

It wasn’t just fear, it was something that made Dok Hyun fall on his knees.

It was proof that the Force of Fear worked properly.

— And don’t perform any more rituals. Do you understand?

— Got it! — Dok Hyun hurriedly threw his head on the floor in submission.

Kang Yu, satisfied with the answer he received, smiled and nodded.

‘He’s under control to the necessary degree.’ He couldn’t allow the Players to be further kidnapped and sacrificed for rituals.

Firstly, it was a matter of morality, secondly, and more importantly, the deterioration of the guild.

If the guild continues to act in the same way, they, already under strict observation, will certainly be caught.

‘Even though they are hiding, they will be raided sooner or later.’ Even if they stop all activity, they would be targeted cruelly by the enemies they’d made. There were simply too many horrible things they’d done.

Too many people have gone missing because of them. The guild members wouldn’t go unpunished.

‘They’re not allowed to get caught now.’ Kang Yu needed to learn about the Devil’s Teacher.

All the people here have knowledge of Magi and own it.

Not in the society of ordinary Players, but among knowledgeable people, the probability of finding the Devil’s Teacher was increasing.

If that person decided government units were getting too close to the guild, he could just disappear.

Kang Yu, with a tired look, stood up from the altar.

He felt overwhelmed. Probably because he’d been using different forces for a long time.

‘I should rest,’ he thought he’d done too much in one day. He was able to hunt and ‘get to know’ the Andras Guild. He needed a break.

‘I’d like to rest now.’ Kang Yu’s gaze shone.