CHAPTER 38

Chapter 38: The Chosen One (Part 3)

Editor: Cherish

—  First of all, Dae Su, you react quickly and lure monsters well. However, you try to attack and defeat them with physical strength alone. You attack even when it’s not necessary. You use your strength in vain and when you eventually tire yourself out, you make yourself an easy target. Don’t try to do everything alone, and don’t rush to attack. Go with the flow.

— Oh… I understand. — Excited by Kang Yu’s first criticism, Dae Su stepped up and nodded slightly.

Kang Yu turned towards Choi Eun Bi.

—  Eun Bi, when you kill monsters, don’t use so much magic. Si Hoon is the main Damager, and you should act as his assistant. Just now, you were so passionate about killing those three monsters that when five other monsters attacked, there was nothing you could do against them. Isn’t that right?

—  Ye… that’s right, oppa.

— It’s enough to paralyze the monsters with a lightning strike. Save your strength for when you really need it.

—  Got it!

—  Han Sol.

—  Yes, Kang Yu, — said the girl who was excited to hear his feedback for everyone.

Kang Yu continued in a calm tone:

—  You pick great times to buff. But using arrows to hold back monsters is risky. You’re not hunting alone, so you have to act with caution.

—  Ah… sorry.

—  Just be more careful next time. Si Hoon…

—  Yes. — He looked at Kang Yu calmly and waited for him to continue.

—  You don’t have to fix anything. So far, you’re doing your job perfectly.

—  Thank you, — he replied in a calm tone and nodded.

Si Hoon’s appearance showed that he wasn’t too surprised by that assessment. Rather, he’d expected it.

Kang Yu thought for a moment when he saw Si Hoon react like that

‘He’s behaving more confidently.’

Even Kang Yu, who had been fighting for ten thousand years and had been building up his skills, could tell Si Hoon’s sense of battle was unusually good.

Even though he didn’t have a lot of combat experience and acted a bit naive, Kang Yu admired this guy.

‘I guess that’s what they call a genius.’ Despite his lack of experience, he adapted to the combat conditions at an alarming rate.

Si Hoon could fight with his sword in ways that Kang Yu had taken decades to learn.

‘Maybe that’s how Young-ju feels when she looks at me.’ Kang Yu seemed good at everything, particularly in combat, in her eyes.

Since Young-ju didn’t know about his past, he seemed like an extremely talented player to her.

But Kang Yu wasn’t really such a talented person.