CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31. Guard of the Thousandth Circle of Hell (Part 2)

Editor: Cherish

Hellhound.

A five-meter high monster that resembles a dog.

A creature that moves at an incredible speed, with skin stronger than steel.

This was the first powerful guard Kang Yu met when he entered Hell’s First Thousandth Circle.

‘What is Hell’s guardian doing here?’ Even though the Hellhound dog looked like a Gate monster, there was a huge difference between them.

They both had Magi, but the monsters took more energy from Maryok which were imprisoned in the mana stones.

They were different from the guards.

Being almost demons, these creatures took power exclusively from the Magi.

When Kang Yu noticed, the dog growled loudly, eyes sparkling fiercely.

With every breath of the Hellhound, the tongues of flame flew out of her mouth.

— What’s going on, really? What could have happened for the Hellhound to find herself here on Earth?

Even Kang Yu, the ruler of the Nine Thousandth Circle of Hell, went through great agony and suffering to create a temporary rift to get to Earth. A dog couldn’t do that for sure.

‘Is this a trick of the Devil’s Teachers?’

But it was just a guess.

— Bloody hell…

Kang Yu used the Power of Dark Spear to create a two-meter long spear from Magi.

‘I don’t have any good memories of that fiery bastard.’ When Kang Yu was in the First Thousandth Circle of Hell, those dogs were hunting him like food.

As soon as you look at a Hellhound, you are almost guaranteed to die. In fact, even Kang Yu was on the verge of being killed by a Hellhound several times.

— Well, it’s different now.

He may have been at the bottom of the food chain before, but now things have changed.

Now creatures like that monster have become Kang Yu’s food.

Most of Kang Yu’s strength may have been sealed, but not enough to lose to some dog.

The hound gave a low growl and spat out black flames at Kang Yu.