CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19. The Andras Guild (Part 1)

Editor: Cherish

— Huh? The guy who was swinging in Dae Su turned to the rustling side.

— Who are you?

— I’m just a passerby.

Two guys looked at Kang Yu with a frown.

The guy with the sword clicked his tongue and started talking:

— Well, you’re out of luck. You can forget about getting out of here safe and sound.

— Here’s another problem.

They, who had been pointing their weapons at Dae Su before, were now beginning to get interested in Kang Yu.

The guy with the axe continued:

— He doesn’t need to be taken prisoner, right?

— Yeah. Those two are enough.

The guy with the axe smiled sinisterly and headed towards Kang Yu.

The Magi that wrapped the axe around was getting bigger and bigger.

After licking his lips, he looked at Kang Yu.

— His appearance isn’t bad… And his body isn’t bad either. It’ll taste good.

He was talking feverishly, but he kept drilling Kang Yu with a cold look.

You could tell from his frequent breathing that he was at his limit.

— Haha! Let’s look at you from behind!

Kang Yu didn’t say anything. Listening to the heavy breathing interrupted by screaming, his face became distorted.

— What kind of jerks…?

Kang Yu didn’t know what the man was talking about or what his back had to do with it, but it didn’t sound good.

— Hee-hee-hee! Try to beg desperately! Then maybe I will spare you.

The axe guy’s mood turned sour, and he stepped up.

He rushed forward sharply and tried to strangle Kang Yu.

Kang Yu took a step forward and put out one hand.

It wasn’t necessary to use Powers against such idiots, and there was no need to use special fighting techniques either.

Kang Yu hit the attacker on the cheek, making him fall to the ground. The man staggered and climbed up from the ground and grabbed his swollen cheek in confusion.

— What… what is that?

— What the hell are you doing?

— It’s a little weird…

Kang Yu, who was approaching fast, hit him on the cheek again.

When he reached rank 3 and got, even more, Magi, his physical abilities became many times better.

Kang Yu continued hitting him on the cheek.

—Wa… Wait!

This was the body he had been training for ten thousand years, and now all his Powers were intertwined with 3rd rank.

Despite the fact that the opponents were 4 ranks, they couldn’t be called opponents, because Kang Yu, who had accumulated Magi, were much stronger than the guys in front.

— What a bastard!

The guy with the axe stayed on the ground, and the other guy with the sword headed towards Kang Yu.