CHAPTER 21

Chapter 21. The Andras Guild (Part 3)

Editor: Cherish

The Andras Guild.

One of the most important medium-sized guilds. It has been the subject of the wildest rumors.

Especially its founder, a player named Cho Dok Hyun, also attracting the attention of Hwaran squad, was under close observation.

Under these conditions, they were based in a place where people wouldn’t exactly go, and no one would know where they were.

Walking through confusing alleyways that looked more like a labyrinth, the guy guarding the front door said in a low tone:

— Hold it right there.

He was staring at the human figure emerging from the darkness.

Looking at the familiar face in the dim light, the guy relaxed.

— Kang Chul Ho?

— D… yes.

— You and Tae Ho were going after the victims today. Why did you come back so late?

— Bus… business. I had things to do.

Chul Ho gestured to the huge suitcase he brought with him.

The guy guarding the entrance cocked his head and looked at Chul Ho who was acting strange.

— Business? What kind of business? And where did you lose Tae Ho?

— Tae Ho is dead.

— What? How is he dead?

The guy, obviously not believing his ears, looked at Jung Ho.

— Weren’t you at the Level D Gate? Are you saying that he died at the hands of a Level 2 Player?

— We crossed paths with one high-class Player. I barely managed to kill him and got the sacrifice.

— Huh.

— I’ll write a detailed report later. Take the sacrifice.

He handed over the huge suitcase.

The guy who received the shipment squinted and looked at Chul Ho.

— You’re acting a little weird.

— I’m a little shocked by Tae Ho’s death.