CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16. Is that really enough? (Part 3)

Editor: Cherish

Ho Jun’s wail flew across the swamp, blending in with the wild roar of lizardmen responding to the Power of Sound issued by Kang Yu.

‘Psycho.’ Although he also intentionally made sounds to lure out monsters, what Kang Yu was doing was incomparable to what Ho Jung did.

If he was just throwing wood at a burning house, Kang Yu was pouring a can of gasoline.

— Run! — Ho Jung hurriedly shouted to his comrades.

Their faces turned pale as they became confused with panic, looking through all the possible options to overcome this situation.

Kang Yu slowly enjoyed the expressions on their faces.

— Where will you run to?

They were surrounded by lizardmen from all sides.

Escaping just wasn’t possible.

Ho Jung prepared his dagger and shouted angrily:

— Do you think you can get away with doing this? Аh? You’re going to kill us all!

— Die with you? No. Only you will die here.

— Ha! Think you’ll survive surrounded by so many monsters? — Ho Jung laughed.

The number of lizardmen running in their direction was approaching a hundred.

This was a situation where Ho Jung has to give his life for his comrades.

There was absolutely no way for a player of rank 2 to survive under attack by so many lizardmen.

— You asked me just now if I knew they could easily catch sounds, — Kang Yu said with a smile and looked at Ho Jung.

Kang U’s smile made Ho Jung’s body shake.

— Well, I know very well about that, too.

Kang Yu used the Power of Silence and took some easy steps.

Despite the sticky swampy terrain, his steps made absolutely no sound. Ho Jung who saw it was shaken.

— Y… you… — Ho Jung thought Kang Yu had the Power to control sounds completely.

Before that, he was making unrealistically loud noises, and now he’s muffling his steps. It’s not hard to draw conclusions.

— Crap! — Ho Jung’s gaze dissipated as a crowd of monsters ran at them.

He screamed to his comrades:

— Any way out?

— No! We’re surrounded from all sides!

Even the slightest hope has vanished. Now you could read hopelessness on his face.

Kang Yu was happily watching Ho Jung’s actions with a happy face while leaning on a nearby tree.

‘It’s about time.’ Kang Yu was just wondering if it was worth hunting a large flock at once.

And these guys came at the right time and decided on the course of events.

‘It would be hard to do it alone.’ Kang Yu smiled a bit.

Although he was confident in his abilities, to cope with a hundred monsters at once would be a challenge.

Even maintaining the Silence Power would be too dangerous to fight a hundred monsters. I mean, even if they have bad eyesight, they could still see.