CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25. An Unexpected Encounter (Part 1)

Editor: Cherish

— We will send your Level C Player ID tomorrow to the specified address.

— Um… Can’t you give it to me right now?

— No. Starting at level C, screening of mana stones are more thorough. That’s why we don’t issue IDs right away.

— Oh, I see.

Earlier this morning, right after breakfast with Han Sol, Kang Yu had headed straight to the Players’ Control Office to get his Level C Gate ID.

He’d already provided the required number of mana stones, if not more.

When he walked into the building, he had first gone to the measuring machine to confirm his level and rank before attempting to receive his ID.

But there, he was told to wait for another day for his ID to be processed and delivered, which wasn’t too surprising.

‘I was going to go straight to the Level C Gate.’ Initially he was going to rest for a while after receiving the 3rd rank, but meeting with the Demon followers radically changed his plans.

He needed to find out who the Demon Teachers were, what their goal was, and how strong they were. Until then, he needed to accumulate even more strength.

— Hm… — Kang Yu thought about going to the gate because of his newly acquired Magi. Since his Magi level was much higher now, it would be much easier to use different Powers.

‘I should slow down.’ Kang Yu nodded confidently, overcoming his doubts.

The Demon Teachers didn’t seem to be acting right now, and it would take time to find them anyway.

You shouldn’t relax too much, but you don’t have to rush forward.

‘Perhaps it is better to take a break as planned.’ Considering the current situation, it was worth it to take a break and enjoy his stay on Earth. ‘Come to think about it, I haven’t rested a day since I got back on Earth’.