CHAPTER 34

Chapter 34: I Told You, I’m Stronger than You Think (Part 2)

Editor: Cherish

— And if I don’t? — Kang Yu said it in a mocking tone.

In the heated atmosphere, Moon Yeon Ho suddenly reached for the knife hanging from his waist.

— Yeon Ho! — Chae Young-ju shouted out when she saw him reaching for the knife.

The girl didn’t look pleased.

— What the hell are you doing? — He didn’t answer her. — Answer me!

— How dare that newbie talk to the head of the guild like that?

— So what? If I don’t care, then you shouldn’t either.

He didn’t say anything.

— If he’s being impolite or swears, that’s my problem. Don’t interfere if you’re not asked to, Moon Yeon Ho.

— I got it. —  Yeon Ho shuddered and he nodded slowly with resentment.

Chae Young-ju took a deep breath and looked at Kang Yu.

— Kang Yu, don’t snap at me too. If you were at the party, the whole group would have been offended by your skirmish.

— I’ll keep that in mind. — Kang Yu nodded and turned towards Yeon Ho, who was trembling with anger.

‘Is this normal for him?’

Actually, if Kang Yu put himself in Yeon Ho’s position, as a member of the guild and someone was being impolite to the head, he would have been hurt too.

Chae Young-Ju, who was the head of the guild, personally went and recruited a Player herself, and that itself was already enough to upset him. Not only that, she and that Player were talking with the informal ‘you’ as if they’re old friends.

‘It’s hard to make a reasonable judgment in a situation like this.’

On the contrary, it’s stranger that Park Hyun Woo, who they met on the ground floor, wasn’t angry.

‘But their guild looks pretty reliable.’ It was obvious, with how faithful the underlings were to their guild and their head.

Seeing Moon Yeon Ho act like this, Kang Yu was able to see that this guild’s members were loyal to what they were doing and to who they were working with.

— Well, let’s continue. —  Kang Yu shifted his gaze from Moon Yeon Ho’s clenched fists to the equipment.

[Information]

Name: Shadow Armor

Type: Epic

Effect: Resistance to Physical Damage +40, Resistance to Magic Damage -10, Movement Speed +10, Physical Strength -2.

Feature: Instant speed up to 50%, can be used once a day.

— Mm-hmm…