CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20. The Andras Guild (Part 2)

Editor: Cherish

Pallock.

The first strong demon that Kang Yu had met when he crossed from the Eight Thousandth Circle of Hell to the Nine Thousandth.

After killing the Seven Great Demons, Pallock was the next strongest demon. Having been defeated by Kang Yu, he swore eternal devotion and knelt.

‘Terribly annoying.’ He was so simple that Kang Yu thought about whether his muscles were all he had for a brain, but Kang Yu treated him with sincerity.

— Let’s go out and talk first.

— Yes! Got it!

Kang Yu threw the second guy on his shoulder, who was lying unconscious the whole time and started walking.

— Kang Yu, I’ll carry him.

Dae Su put that guy on his shoulder and they went towards the exit.

Even the body of a healthy man would seem tiny compared to Dae Su.

‘Anyway, he looks like a monster.’ Kang Yu grinned, thinking that Dae Su looks like a monster carrying his prey.

***

— Thank you! — When Kim Tae Hyun came out of the gate, he bowed to Kang Yu again. — As soon as I find a way to get rid of the Robber title and get some treatment, I’ll pay you back immediately. —

— You can find a way to get rid of it?

— You see, Robbers don’t usually get paid at the party, so the supports don’t help us much.

— So that’s how it is. —  Kang Yu nodded his head with understanding.

Tae Hyun thanked Kang Yu once again and staggered off in the right direction.

Kang Yu smiled watching the back of the young man leaving.

‘It’s nice to do good things. It’s certainly more pleasant than making enemies.’

Who knows, maybe Tae Hyun will really get rid of the Robber’s label and achieve something.

‘The likelihood is certainly not high…’ But it couldn’t get any worse anyway.

Kang Yu turned his gaze to Dae Su.

He was already looking at Kang Yu with glimmering eyes.

It looked like a well-trained bear was standing in front of him.

‘What should I do with it?’ He couldn’t get rid of this guy so easily.

— What level are you on?

— On the 12th, I just got 2nd rank.

— Hmm, and you haven’t done the basic education?

— My special ability at rank 1 was class C, so I just started hunting and gaining levels.

— Oh, wow.

A Class C special ability at rank 1 was not a bad achievement.

— And your special ability of rank 2 is in which class?

— Heh heh, I have a class A special ability of class 2.

‘I didn’t expect him to have such a good ability.’ Anyone who got a special ability of class B at rank 2 is considered gifted. And he didn’t just have a B ability, but a class A ability.