CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4. Unfamiliar Land with a Familiar Landscape (Part 1)

Editor: Cherish

—  What… What do you mean? —  Han Sol looked at Kang Yu in embarrassment.

This offer was so sudden, she didn’t know whether she should be angry or grateful to the young man.

—  Ah, I’m sorry. —  Common sense returned to Kang Yu, and he shook his head, letting go of the girl’s hands.

‘Get it together!’ That was the person he had been so eager to meet.

‘I can’t look crazy from the start.’

—  My name is Oh Kang Yu. Did you say your name was Han Sol? How’s the wound, does it hurt a lot?

“Yes, that’s right… The wound isn’t that bad.” But suddenly the pain from the wound made her scream, and she fell. “Ow!”

The moment she hit the ground, some rectangular object fell out of her pocket.

“Smartphone,” he murmured, eyes shining as he watched the object fall.

He was sure it was a smartphone, a thing that he still had vague memories about.

‘I guess… it’s still Earth?’ And her name on the phone was Korean. Han Sol.

What’s more…

‘We’re talking!’ Not in the devil’s language as it was in Hell, but Korean as it was ten thousand years ago.

The ability to communicate was proof that this is the Earth, and she is obviously Korean.

‘It’s good that even there I practiced.’ So as not to forget Korean in Hell over time, Kang Yu forbade his servants to use the devilish language and taught them the basics of Korean.

—  Are you all right? —  Kang Yu tore a part of his clothing and tied it around the girl’s wounded leg.

It wasn’t normal clothing, it was a uniform made out of fabric scarcely found in Hell.

—  Oh, yes, thank you. —  She pulled up her bandage and her cheeks flushed red, even though the girl was suspicious of such kindness from a stranger.

She was noticeably stunned and at the same time strongly wary of both the suggestion of holding hands and the phrase about having children.

—  Thank you for your concern. —  If it wasn’t for Kang Yu, she’d be dead by now.

And if she’d been taken prisoner, something worse could have happened.

‘After all, it’s said that monsters are attracted to people too.’ Thanks to him, Han Sol could move on with her life in peace.

The girl felt remorse for treating the young man with fear.

‘Be grateful,’ Han Sol decided, and nodded again with a smile.

Although she had only recently become a Player, she had heard about the game world quite often.

For the benefit of the players, it was wise to organize a party, and then, to survive, betray friends in cold blood.

Of course, not everyone does this, but players like Kang Yu, who were ready to rush when they heard screams were a huge rarity.