Twenty-One

They kept Izuku at the hospital, to make sure everything was alright, physically. Katsuma was also being monitored.

A tense silence was in the room as Mitsuki and Katsuki sat on the two chairs, Izuku was fast asleep and Katsuma laying in a nearby crib, a heart monitor attached to the baby's foot, fast asleep too.

"What are you even doing here?" Katsuki asked, quietly, not even glancing at his mother. "What? I can't come meet my son-in-law or even my own grandchild?" Mitsuki huffed, keeping her voice low as to not wake Izuku or Katsuma.

"I told you out of decency, not so you can come play the loving grandmother" Katsuki sighed deeply, "Whatever rebellious phase you're going through has to stop now" Mitsuki clicked her tongue. "I can't have you in my life anymore" Katsuki stated.

"And why not?" Mitsuki glared harshly at her son. "You're a piss poor of a mother for one, all the emotional and physical abuse" Katsuki pushed through his anxiety, standing up to his mother and not letting her always get her way.

"That's called parenting you fucking brat" Mitsuki nearly growled, her inner Alpha hating the challenge her son was giving her. "No, it's not" Katsuki pressed, side glancing at her, still maintaining a calm attitude.

Mitsuki clenched her fists, grinding her teeth. "You've been a pain in my ass ever since you were born" She said, "It'll ease that pain if you left me alone" Katsuki said, smirking. "What the fuck do I have to do to get you to not be such a dickwad? You've been one since you were a child" Mitsuki literally growled this time, but the male Alpha didn't seem threatened by the female Alpha.

"You can't do anything" Katsuki told her, his voice holding no other emotion than serious, "It's everything that you've already done".

"I'm surprise Dad hasn't left you" That was the final straw for Mitsuki, she grabbed her son's collar, getting in his face. "That whore wouldn't go anywhere, he's too scared and believes this is normal, but he's mine and won't be going anywhere" Mitsuki threw her son backwards, which ended falling backwards and onto Izuku's bed, waking the previously sleeping Omega.

"What's going on?" Izuku sleepily asked, rubbing his eyes while attempting to sit up more. "Sorry for waking you" Katsuki helped his mate sit up in the bed, not paying any mind to his raging mother, who stared at her son and his mate.

"It's alright" Izuku gave Mitsuki a confused look, then looking back at Katsuki. "Mother, I do believe you've done enough damage today, leave" Katsuki didn't even look at her, instead gathering up Izuku's food trash and putting it on the food tray he was given earlier that day.

Mitsuki huffed, thoroughly raged, harshly grabbing her purse off the chair she was sitting on and stomping out of the room, slamming the door shut.

The loud noise woke Katsuma, who started crying at the angry Alpha scents she could light pick up on. "Shh, it's okay" Katsuki gently picked her up, carefully rocking her back to sleep, releasing a calming Alpha scent for her and Izuku, covering up his and his mother's angry scents.

"What happened?" Izuku asked, quietly as Katsuki set Katsuma back into the crib. "My mother is what happened" Katsuki briefly explained. 

==

[3/1/2021]