Six

Izuku was slightly cold when he stepped out of the car, in front of a large house, the moonlight shining his way. Katsuki led the way to the front door, ringing the doorbell. It was only moments later when a red haired Alpha answered the door.

"Bakubro!" The redhead exclaimed, Katsuki rolling his eyes at the Alpha. "Kirishima, meet Izuku" Katsuki gestured to the green haired Omega, "Nice to meet you" Izuku bowed slightly, showing respect to his Alpha's friend. 

"Come on in!" The redhead stepped aside, the allowing the Alpha and Omega pair to enter his rather large house, music playing a good, not too loud and not too quiet. Izuku saw Momo and Jiro sitting at the table, a yellow hair male sitting with them. Izuku couldn't tell what the male's secondary gender was, which a rare thing to happen.

"Izuku, go sit with Jiro and Momo" Katuski ordered, and Izuku nodded, walking over to the purple haired Omega, sitting next to her. "Hey Zu'" Momo greeted the Omega, which Izuku just waved.

==

Izuku had been sitting at the table for about an hour before the group of them gathered on the couch. Izuku sat with Katsuki on his right and Jiro on his left. The yellow haired male, that Izuku knew as Kaminari, had a Alpha named Sero on his right. 

"Who's got the bottle?" Kaminari asked, leaning his head against Sero's shoulder, and Sero leaning his head against Kaminari's. Izuku had assumed that Sero and Kaminari were fated, but no, Kaminari was just really into affection, he loved showing it to those he cared about.

Kirishima, which is Kaminari's fated Alpha, finished chugging a beer and gasped in air afterwards. "Done" Kiri stated, and everyone shifted to a circle in the floor, Kiri placed the bottle in the center of everyone. 

Looking around, he surveyed everyone who was there. Kirishima, Katsuki, an Alpha named Mina, Sero, Momo, Jiro, and Kaminari.

"What are we playing?" Izuku asked, nervous to ask, but felt a little better when Jiro squeezed his shoulder. The two Omegas had gotten closer over the day, and then more in the evening. 

"Spin the bottle, do you know how to play?"  Mina asked, "No" Izuku shook his head. He didn't really get his teenage years, not allowed to be young and dumb.

"Well" Katsuki began, "One person spins the bottle, and whoever the bottle lands on, they have to either kiss, or make out, depending on how you play the game". "Oh, okay" Izuku nodded. 

"Let's get started" Mina said, reaching over and spinning the bottle, it eventually slowed down and landed on Kirishima. Slowly, the pink haired Alpha walked over to the red haired Alpha, sitting in the other's lap, placing her lips on his, keeping it short and simple.

[Never actually played this game. This may be wrong. But, oh well]

A few of the them whistled at the Alphas, which they just laughed, Mina returning to her spot in the circle. "Alright, Kiri, spin it" Mina said, leaning back on her hands. Kiri reached out, spinning the bottle, it landing on Kaminari. 

==

After a few turns, Katsuki spins the bottle, it spinning for a few moments, then it slowly landed on Izuku. Izuku cringed internally, wishing it landed on anyone else. "Woop!" Mina exclaimed, Katsuki's friends laughing, not knowing Izuku true feelings towards his Alpha.

Katsuki turned towards the greenette, grabbing Izuku's cheek, bring him closer to him. Izuku gripped his shorts in disgust as Katsuki's lips touched his own, Katsuki's tongue slipping into his mouth, and moving around Izuku's tongue. 

After a few moments, Katsuki leaned out of the kiss, both of them now panting. When Izuku finally caught his breath, he reached out and spun the beer bottle. It then landed on Jiro....

Jiro and Izuku both looked over at Momo, making sure it's okay with the Alpha. Momo nodded their direction, biting her lip, looking like she wanted to see this.

It wasn't a secret that a lot of Alphas think that it's hot for two Omegas to get it on, often doing threesomes with Omegas in bed, or Alphas watch orgys with a group of Omegas mating with each other. 

The purple haired Omega caressed the side of the green haired Omega's face, pulling him in closer, leaning in and pressing her lips against Izuku's. Slipping her tongue inside his mouth, and climbing to sit in his lap.

Izuku could smell light arousal in the air, smelling Katsuki's scent in the mix of the rest of the Alphas. Jiro and Izuku move against each other, Izuku's hands placed on Jiro's hips and Jiro's hands on his neck, and then Jiro broke the kiss.

The two Omegas were panting and staring into each other's eyes and Jiro smirked, leaning in whispering into his ear, "Let's meet up again, yeah?".

==

After the heated kiss between the two Omegas, Katsuki and Izuku left the party, Izuku getting too tired to continue any longer. "That was hot" Katsuki smirked, pulling out of Kiri's driveway. 

"Did you enjoy it, baby?" Katsuki turned down the radio, wanting to hear him better. "Yes Alpha" Izuku answered, not forgetting his Alphas orders, and crossed his legs, staring out of the window. 

==

Izuku and Katsuki had gotten ready for bed rather quickly. "Okay, you'll need this" Katsuki handed him a phone. It wasn't the same phone that he had before, it was newer than his other one. Opening it, it didn't have a password, he saw it only had a few contacts.

Katsuki, Kiri, Momo, and Mina. "Those are the only contacts you'll need in your phone" Katsuki stated, sitting next to Izuku on the bed, "I'll be checking the phone every night, got it?". "Yes Alpha" Izuku quickly nodded, which Katsuki nodded back, walking to his own room, leaving the Omega is his own.

Katsuki didn't always sleep in the same bed as Izuku, as he sometimes worked at night, not wanting to keep his Omega up at night. Izuku say he was being nice, but he knew that he didn't want Izuku to be too tired at night, in case the Alpha wanted to mate at night.

And Izuku couldn't even say no to it, even if he didn't even want to. 

==

11044 Words

Published, 03/28/2020

Okay. I tried to publish this earlier, but, I've been trying to try find this Moto Mod to my phone so I can play Minecraft.