Nineteen

[Some of the information is 100% correct, but, it's an Omegaverse, so, I guess that makes up for it]

The smaller of the two Omegas that were in the room was having an internal debate with himself.

'Pregnant? How could I be? I've been taken the birth cont-'

He took in a sharp intake of breath.

'No, I ran out right before I moved in with Katuski. I meant to get more with my mom, but I was still trying to get a doctor that would be available with the shitty insurance that came with the school' 

He felt Katsuki grab his hand, but with the panic going on in his head, it was hard for the Alpha's words to make itself known in the storm that was going on in his mind.

"Izuku!" Katsuki shouted, trying to get his attention once more. That seemed to shake him awake, Izuku's eyes snapping over to Katsuki, who wore a worried expression.

Out of nowhere, Izuku lunged forward, hugging Katsuki with a tight embrace. Quick snapping out of his shock, Katsuki quickly returned Izuku's embrace.

==

After wrapping everything up at the doctor's office, Katsuki scheduled an appointment at an Omega's doctor office to see how far along Izuku was.

They returned home and after removing their shoes and coats, they sat on the couch. 

"I'd never thought I'd ever be a mother" Izuku whispered, leaning his head up against Katsuki's shoulder.

"You want to keep them?" Katsuki suddenly asked, and Izuku snapped his head over to him. "It's your body, your choice" Katsuki said with the most serious face he could come up with. 

Izuku nodded. "I want to keep them".

"Alright, the appointment is next Thursday"

==

That Thursday came faster than Izuku expected and next thing he knew, he was riding in the passenger seat of Kirishima's car, Kaminari and Katsuki in the back.

He hadn't noticed before, as he didn't normally stare at himself in the mirror, but he'd grown a slight baby bump. It wasn't noticable to others, but for him, it was seen right away. 

He'd told Katsuki, though still terrified, he was excited. But he knew he had Katsuki, Kirishima, Shoto, and Kaminari by his side, no matter what. He knew that they go behind Katsuki to help him.

"You ready?" Coming back to reality, Izuku got out of the car, following behind Kirishima to the door. Kiri held the door open for them as they walked inside.

Inside, there was a large desk that several different people sat behind, all in front of monitors. 

"How can I help you?" A man with the name tag 'Hank' asked. "We're here for an appointment" After Izuku gave him his information, Hank handed them an I-Pad and they went to sit down.

They got called back moments later, in with a Dr. Takahashi. The room was rather large, though most of the space was taken by a large machine. 

"We'll take an Ultrasound, then we'll be able to detirmine how far along Mr. Midoriya is" Takahashi had Izuku lay on a long table.

The doctor sat on a spinny chair, grabbing gloves out of a near-by drawer. Takahashi also grabbed a jar, opening the jar he asked, "Can you lift your shirt to expose your stomach for me?". 

Izuku lifted the clothing, the cold table now touching his back. Takahashi began applying the cold clear gel. 

Takahashi grabbed the scanner-thingy [I know words...] and began rubbing it across Izuku's stomach.

"You're three weeks along" 

==

569 Words

07.29.2020

Hope this counts as a chapter. But, we'll be moving some things along in the next few chapters, or just chapter, haven't quite decided yet.

Though for a certain someone, I'm not naming names. I just want to advise you and say that there is going to be not so kind words thrown later. 

Thank you for your time.