Eleven

Kiri sat on the couch with Katsuki, watching as the blonde Alpha sat in silence, his face in his hands. "Katsuki" Kiri didn't use his first name often, if at all, but he felt it would make an impact in this situation. 

"Let's go talk to him, talk to the group" Kiri suggested, rubbing his friend's shoulder. "Alright" Katsuki's voice cracked.

==

As Katsuki took a moment to compose himself, Kiri called Momo, explaining what was going on. "We'll be over soon, he's taking a moment" Kiri said, leaning against the kitchen counter. "Okay, Izuku's having a tough time" Momo sighed. 

"Let me know when you to are on your way, Mina and I are going to prepare some lunch for everyone" Momo then hung up and Kiri heard Katsuki come down the stairs. "You ready?" Katsuki asked, trying to hide the softness to his voice. Kaminari came down with Katsuki, not knowing what to say, just staying silent for the time being. 

"Yeah" Kiri and Katsuki slipped their shoes on and the car ride over was silent, Kiri giving Katsuki a chance to gather his thoughts. Turning on the radio, keeping the volume low. 

It wasn't long until they got to Momo's house, parking and heading to the door. Kiri knocked and Mina answered the door, giving Katsuki an angry look, a softer one for Kaminari, seeing the distress all over the blonde Omega. Mina stepped to the side, allowing the two Alphas and the one Omega to come inside. 

"Here" Kiri saw Momo hand Jiro a towel, and the purple haired Omega running up the stairs. "Kirishima" Momo looked stressed, and Kiri gave her a hug, and she gratefully returned the hug. 

"Let's get ready to talk" Momo whispered, and Kiri could smell Izuku's Heat scent on Momo, not acknowledging it. Momo, Kiri, and Katsuki sat down in the living room, waiting for Mina and Sero to return from upstairs, Kaminari joining Izuku and Jiro upstairs. 

A few moments later, Mina and Sero returned from upstairs, joining the other Alphas on the couches. 

"Bakugou" Mina said, trying to keep her anger in, wanting to start this off as calm as possible. "Just. What the fuck?" Mina glared, harshly, making Katsuki flinch slightly. 

"I fucked up" Katsuki whispered, "I'm fucked up" Katsuki said louder. "Why?" Momo asked, clenching her fists, and she tried to keep her scent from reaching the Omegas upstairs, trying to not upset them. "You don't-" Kiri began, but Katsuki cut him off, "No!". Katsuki paused before continuing, calmer, "No, it's time that they know". 

"You know that I've cut my mother, mostly, out of my life" They nodded at Katsuki's statement, confused at where this is going, "There's more to the why". Katsuki sighed and Kiri gave his shoulder a comforting squeeze. 

"My mother physically, and mentally abused me until I was sixteen, then I moved away with Kirishima, Eijirou" They were shocked when Katsuki said Kiri's first name, but Kiri smiled.

"My Mother treated her Omega, she's a female Alpha, horribly. I think I've been slipping into her behavior and I don't know why. I always told myself I'd never, ever, be like her, but I am" Katsuki started crying. They never expected him to cry, and they knew in that moment. He was actually sorry.

"I'm a horrible, horrible person" Katsuki sobbed, "He doesn't deserve me. I should just leave. Just go and not bother anyone" Katsuki attempted to stand up, but Mina grabbed his hand before he had the chance to leave. "No, you're not leaving" Mina said firmly, "We're going to help you get through this, get better". 

"Why?" Katsuki whispered, "Because we're friends and we're in this together" Sero told him, "We'll get you help and work through this" Sero assured him. 

But they all turned when they could smell Izuku's Heat scent and saw him standing at the top of the stairs, and Jiro and Kaminari trying to get Izuku to go back to the room. "Alpha?" Izuku whispered, and Katsuki stood up, and walked towards him.

"Yeah it's me, but I'm not a good Alpha" Izuku met Katsuki at the bottom of the stairs, holding him tightly, rubbing his face into his Alpha's chest. "Am I good, Alpha?" Izuku asked him, his thoughts still fuzzy from his Heat, "Yeah. You're an amazing Omega, I'm a terrible Alpha" Katsuki ran his fingers through his Omega's hair. 

"May we go home?" Izuku pulled away, and Katsuki looked at his close friends, "I'll go with you" Kiri told him, and Katsuki nodded. "We'll go home" Katsuki told Izuku, who smiled and rubbed his face into Katsuki's chest, breathing in his scent. 

==

Later that night, Katsuki and Izuku laid in the bed, shirtless, though they both wore pajama pants, and Katsuki held Izuku close, who also held Katsuki as well. Kirishima slept in a guest bedroom, close enough so either of them can come get him.

Katsuki laid wide awake though, watching Izuku's peaceful sleeping face and the guilt and self-hate hit him even harder. A stray tears fell down his face as he finally fell into the arms of sleep.

==

855 Words

Published, 04/26/2020

Sorry this one took so long to come out. But I've finally finished some personal things and gotten able to sit down and write the rest of this chapter.

What's your thoughts?