Nine

Katsuki's mood seemed to improve throughout several days. He took Izuku out to the mall, letting him pick out some shoes. Being affectionate, even though Izuku wanted nothing to do with him, or his love. But the Omega pretended he did.

One night, the duo was sitting on the couch, a Marvel movie, Thor, playing as Izuku leaned against Katsuki's chest, a prefered position for the Alpha. 

But some content moments come to an end with a rather harsh one.

Izuku could feel small build up of Heats forming in his stomach, but played it off as the dinner messing with his stomach, as he had accidentally made it too spicy to his liking, but Katsuki enjoyed it. 

But when Katsuki started acting different, then he realized what was really happening. His Heat was coming a week early. 

Trying to hide the fact he was going into Heat, he quickly stood up, "I'm tired, is it okay if I go to bed early?" Izuku asked, trying to keep his scent in, knowing that if Katsuki got any whiff of his Heat, he would try to mate with him.

"Yeah. Goodnight" Izuku didn't let him think about it, walking up the stairs and into his room. He picked up his his phone, calling the number that Jiro gave him, and it only took a seconds before he could hear Jiro's voice.

"Hello?" Jiro sounded sleepy, and Izuku felt bad for waking her. But they needed to through with their plan.

Their plan was to wait until Izuku hits Heat, then they could legally take Izuku from Katsuki's house, outing the abuser and getting Izuku removed from the house without the school's knowledge, and Izuku technically didn't break any rules, Katsuki didn't tell Izuku to keep it a secret. 

"It's here" Izuku told her, "Okay, I'll get Kaminari, Momo, and Kirishima and be there momentarily" Jiro told him, moving at a face pace. Izuku hung up the phone, allowing her to move faster, and laid in the bed, hoping to just focus on keeping his scent in.

A part of himself was wanting his Alpha with him, but the part that was still in control knew that he couldn't allow that to happen. It would ruin their plan that the three Omegas set up. 

"Izuku?" Startled, he saw Katsuki standing in the doorway, looking a bit concerned. "Are you okay?" The Alpha was gentle, probably overtaken by his inner Alpha, and slowly walked over to Izuku, who was losing even more control, his inner Omega pushing his self control out of the way. Desperate for his Alpha's attention.  

Izuku leaned into his Alpha's touches as Katsuki caressed his cheek, the pair not evening noticing when Katsuki's phone started ringing, Kirishima's caller ID flashing on the screen. 

Carelessly tossing his phone aside, Katsuki leaned down and captured their lips in a kiss. Quickly the kiss got heated, Katsuki and Izuku now shirtless and Izuku in the Alpha's lap and his legs wrapped around Katsuki's torso. 

Katsuki groaned when he heard some ringing the doorbell, and then it became more frantic. "I'll be back, Omega" Katsuki whispered, picking up his shirt and leaving Izuku alone in the bed. Izuku watching Katsuki the entire time.

Izuku heard light taps at his bedroom window, and curiously walked over to the window. He saw Jiro and Kaminari, Jiro on Kaminari's shoulders and she kept glancing behind her.

With the best of his abilities, he unlocked and opened the window. "You ready?" Jiro whispered, and Izuku heard Kirishima and Katsuki talking on the porch. 

Though since Izuku's inner Omega was taking the front of his control, his mind was becoming fuzzy, hard for him to think.

"Alpha" Izuku managed to say, pointing towards his bedroom door. "Katsuki's gotten to him" Jiro sighed, "Look, I know your Alpha's here, but you need to come with us" Jiro talked to him as if he was a young child.

"Hurry" Kaminari whispered, hearing the two Alpha's conversation coming to a close. "Let's go, come with us, Omega please" Jiro pleaded, and Izuku nodded, walking out the window. Carefully, Jiro and Izuku got onto the floor, with Kaminari's help. 

"This way" Jiro grabbed Izuku's arm, not the injured one, and headed towards the treeline. "Bye Bakubro! Thanks for the creamer!" Their cover story was that Kirishima needed some of Katsuki's homemade creamer for a dessert that Kirishima was making. Though he wasn't making any desserts, he was getting sweet victory.

Jiro, Kaminari, and Izuku made their way towards Kirishima's SUV, helping Izuku get into the car. "Wait, I no leave" Izuku's breathing started to pick up and Jiro sat with Izuku in the back seat, Momo is the third row seat, and the Alpha reached over, grabbing the Omega's hand.

"Hey, it's okay, calm down" Momo whispered, rubbing her thumb on Izuku's hand. "It's okay, lay down" Jiro rubbed his shoulder, Kirishima starting up the car, driving away from Katsuki's house. 

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll do that" Izuku sleepily muttered as Momo released her calming scent, affecting the three Omegas in the car. Soon, Kaminari, Jiro, and Izuku were sound asleep, as it was nearly ten at night. 

"We'll be home soon" Kirishima stated, turning down the radio to talk to Momo, not worrying that he'll wake the Omegas as they tend to be heavy sleepers. "Are you sure we should bring him to your house?" Kirishima asked, "And leave you alone?" Kirishima was worried for her sake. 

He knew that Katsuki would not be kind, especially to someone taking his Omega. Taking his toy. 

"It'll be okay, remember, Mina and Sero are going to be there too" Momo assured him, and she saw the other Alpha relax some, his body not so tense.

"You go home with Kaminari, It'll be okay"

"Alright, I trust you" 

==

972 Words

Published, 04/03/2020

I was trying to do a new chapter every day.. but that didn't quite work out as planned. I was helping with some major cleaning. Tomorrow I will be as well.