Seven

[A week since Izuku moved in] [Also, this one gets a bit detailed in the sexy time. But, it doesn't fully get into it]

[Before we start. Just note that this is where the abuse gets a lot more, physical...] 

"Izuku"

Izuku was sleeping when Katsuki shook his sleeping form, panting slightly. 

"Omega" 

Izuku started to wake up when he smelled Katsuki's scent. His eyes slowly peeled open, seeing his Alpha leaning over him, his scent smelling like he was in Rut. "Katsuki?" Izuku was confused, then realize that the Rut that Izuku's Heat scent Katsuki into, was a faux Rut, and now his true Rut has hit.

"Omega" Katsuki nearly wined, rubbing into Izuku's neck scent gland. "Alpha" Izuku panted, affected by his Alpha's Rut infused scent. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hips, grinding his member against the Omegas. 

Izuku could feel his own faux Heat rising, slowly losing control of himself. Katsuki slipped off Izuku's night shirts, kissing down his chest, then stopping at his belly button, pulling down the Omega's shorts.

==

When Izuku came back to it, he felt pain in his lower half and his Alpha's arm tightly around his waist. "Katsuki?" Izuku groaned, and quieted down when he heard Katsuki growl. The Alpha sat up, once again looming over the Omega.

"You're still in Rut?" Izuku was confused, Katsuki's Rut should have stopped, but if Katsuki hasn't been having Ruts on a regular schedule, then it would pretty much, come out all at once. 

Izuku didn't know what to do, just laying still, allowing his Alpha to do as he pleased, but Katsuki was just making a makeshift nest. Much like an Omega does, sometimes, during their Heat. Katsuki was moving the pillows and blanket around, Izuku in the center of it. 

After he finished moving everything, Katsuki laid down, pulling Izuku in close, laying his cheek against Izuku's shoulder, his nose near Izuku's neck scent gland. 

==

When Izuku woke up the next time, the pain was there, though very light, and Katsuki was still tightly holding on to him. Izuku heard a 'ding' from his new phone, carefully grabbing it, unplugging it from the charger, he saw it was from an unknown number.

'Hey, is this Midoriya?'

Izuku was confused, who got the number? 

'Who is this?'

'My name is Shoto Todoroki, I'm looking for my friend' 

Izuku was shocked. How was Shoto getting his number? The new number was nothing his old one.

'Shoto? How did you get my number?' 

Carefully slipping of Katsuki hold, replacing himself with a pillow, to keep the Alpha sleeping, he slipped into the bathroom.

'Ah. Izuku. I've been trying to reach out to you, eventually just doing to the address you gave me, your mother explained everything to me. How you went with Katsuki and I knew I had to at least search for your new number, having a close friend of mine track your number. But then she said that she actually knew you, and gave me the number.'

'Oh. I wish I could've told you, but it was a sudden change. Katsuki took my other phone after seeing Iida and your numbers' 

'You probably know this, but, don't actually save my number, delete any of out calls, or out texts' 

'Okay. I will' 

'Be safe. Please Izuku' 

==

A few hours later, Katsuki woke up, seeing he was holding a pillow instead of his Omega. He sat up, slipping on his discarded pajama pants, making his way downstairs. Katsuki saw Izuku placing plates of breakfast onto the kitchen table.

"Oh, goodmorning" Izuku greeted him, looking startled to see Katsuki suddenly standing there. "Good morning" Katsuki said, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and sitting at the table, next to Izuku's spot, at the end of the table.

"I've got work today, but I'm leaving you here by yourself" Katsuki explained, "I expect you to behave yourself". Izuku nodded, "Yes Alpha" the Omega hated saying that. 

"Good, I'll be home later today" 

==

Katsuki left shortly after eating, giving his Omega a soft kiss and leaving him at the large house, alone. After Katsuki had walked out the door, hearing the click of the lock, Izuku whipped his lips, glaring at the door.

Izuku swiftly walked back up to his bedroom, changing the bedsheets, especially after last night's events, and put them in the washer.

After a while, Izuku sat on the couch, turning on the television and a cooking show playing, so Izuku just left it.

==

It was about six hours later when Katsuki came home, looking extremely angry at something. Izuku quickly turned off the TV, trying to just disappear into the couch, not wanting to receive the Alpha's pent up anger. 

"Omega, here" Katsuki ordered, after removing his jacket and shoes, looking over at the couch that Izuku was trying to sink into. Izuku quickly got to his feet, walking over to Katsuki, standing in front of him and looking down at his feet.

"Look at me" Katsuki growled, roughly grabbing Izuku's chin, roughly forcing his head up, looking into Katsuki's red eyes and Katsuki into Izuku's green ones. 

"Where's dinner?" Katsuki suddenly asked as they stood in silence. "You didn't-" Izuku didn't get to finish as Katsuki suddenly turned him around, roughly shoving him into the wall, placing both his arms by the Omega's head.

"I don't need to tell you to do something that is a basic thing. Do I need to tell you to shit? Do I need to tell you to breathe air? No, I don't. Now, get you your ass in that kitchen and quickly make something"

==

Izuku didn't eat that night, cooking, quickly, and plating it, serving to Katsuki and going to his room.

He sat on his bed, which now has clean bedsheets, and lightly touched his chin, which he saw light bruising on his wrist, which Katsuki used to flip him around and shove him against the wall. Izuku could feel his back becoming sore from the movement.

Izuku had to will himself not to cry.

"You went through training for this. You're made for this. You've been molded to be given treatment like this" Izuku told himself, grabbing the phone Katsuki gave him, deleting he and Shoto's conversation and anything that would lead back to Shoto.

==

1032 Words

Published, 03/30/2020

I've been trying to get one chapter out a day. But it was hectic yesterday, so I didn't get to finish this one until today.