Twenty

[Chapter Twenty!]

[Six weeks along] 

==

'2:45 AM'

Soft green colored eyes stared at the bright full moon, holding lightly on his Alpha's arm, who had his arm wrapped around his chest.

Izuku's other hand rested on his stomach, where a young baby was starting to grow inside of him. 'Wish you could still be here to see them. I love you, Mom' Izuku thought sadly, sighing. 

==

"Good morning, love" Katsuki rubbed Izuku's back, who had just woken up. "Morning" Izuku yawned, rubbing his eyes. "How are you feeling today?" Katsuki asked, grabbing the waffles out of the toaster. 

"Like shit" Izuku groaned, laying his head onto the table, "Spent the morning singing in the toilet". 

"That sucks" Katsuki set the plate of food in front of the Omega, sitting across from him.

==

[Seven Weeks Along]

The pregnant Omega and his mate were out looking at baby cribs and such. 

"Wow! Look at this one!" Izuku grabbed Katsuki's hand, dragging him over to one of the cribs. Katsuki smiled, seeing the joy on Izuku's face just made his entire week better. 

==

[I'm brain dead, so I'm just going to jump to the birth with recaping the last couple of months for the story's sake]

Over the last couple of months, Izuku had reached out to an old friend that he knew. His name is Tenya Iida and his family owns a large company that he and his brother are going to take over when their parents are not able to work anymore.

Izuku reached out about the school situation and Iida explained that they've wanted to shut that place down, but they haven't gotten anyone to come forward and say what's happened to them. 

After a bit of back and forth chatting, they set up a time for Izuku and Iida to meet up and Izuku tell his story. This was happening when Izuku is at thirty-seven weeks, right around the birthing time for his child.

Katsuki and Izuku had set up a nursery, and already gotten several pairs of clothes and boxes of diapers, anything that they needed, they got.

They had a gender reveal party. Though that may change, and they could be wrong, that's what body their born into, at the moment at least. [Sorry, a little rant by accident..]

They're having a baby girl, though they won't know their sub-gender until their early childhood years, they'll accept her, no matter what they define themselves as. 

But turns out, they're having twins! Both girls. 

==

[Let's say that this world's labor process works different than our's]

It first started at three. Izuku awoke to pain in his stomach, and felt the contractions start. 

"Katsuki!" He gasped, feeling sharp, burning, and spreading pain hit him again. "What's wrong?" Once hear him gasp, Katsuki woke up, turning to face him.

"I'm going into labor" Katsuki shot out of the bed, rushing to put some pants and a actual shirt on. He also grabbed some clothes, a large shirt and shorts, for Izuku. 

A few moments later, they left the room, both dressed and carrying a bag. 

==

Upon entering the hospital, they rushed to take Izuku back, noticing right away that something was not right. He was having contractions too close together.

Izuku couldn't remember much, the whole night, er morning, was a blur. 

But next thing he knew, he was in a hospital bed, Katsuki sitting in the chair next to him. Another figure sat in a second chair, Katsuki's mother, Mitsuki. 

"Izuku, honey" Izuku then noticed the tears on Katsuki's face. "Are you okay?" Izuku reached over, Katsuki meeting his hand halfway, taking it into his own.

"Where are they?" Izuku asked after a few moments of silence. "She's right here" Mitsuki carefully placed a wrapped up baby in Izuku's arms, he took his hand back from Katsuki. 

"One didn't make it" Katsuki finally spoke, his voice cracking as he spoke. Izuku froze, staring down at his now, only child. She looked so much like his mother.

Silent tears slid down Izuku's face, just in shock and so much utter heartbreak of losing a child, no mother should ever have to experience losing their child.

"Have you picked out a name?" Katsuki asked, "Katsuma" Izuku sniffled. "How about Inko for her middle name?" Katsuki stood up, now standing at the side of the bed. 

"I think it's perfect"

==

720 Words

8/14/2020

Sorry for taking so dam long to get this out. I'm going through a lot of shit, discovering that I've been abused my whole life and shirt like that. I've moved out of that house, but I'm working through my trauma, and it's put a stop in a lot of my writing at the moment. 

I wanted to tell you all of this, but, I didn't want to make an author's note, so I tried to give you a chapter with it.