Thirteen

It took five days to find Shoto and they met up at a older gas station on the outskirts of town, about a hour hour drive from Katsuki's house. "Shoto!" Once he saw his candy-cane looking friend, he ran over to him, the two Omegas hugging each other tightly, Shoto picking Izuku slightly due to his taller height. "Midoriya, are you okay?" Shoto asked, search his face and neck for injuries, slightly frantic. 

"I'm fine, Shoto" Izuku smiled and Shoto sighed, relieved to see that he wasn't hurt. Shoto then noticed Katsuki, Kirishima, and Momo standing by the car that they arrived in. Glaring at Katsuki, Shoto shoved Izuku behind him, trying to protect the smaller Omega from, what he knows, Izuku's aggressive Alpha.  Which Katsuki dropped his gaze from Shoto to the ground, sticking his hands into his jeans back pockets, leaning against the car.

"It's okay" Izuku grabbed Shoto's hand and they watched Momo walk over to Shoto, hugging the Omega in her arms, which Shoto returned the hug. "Let's go to somewhere more private" Momo suggested, which Shoto nodded, "I'll ride with Shoto and guide him to the house" Izuku stated and Momo nodded, going back over to the other Alphas, explaining their plan. 

==

Upon arriving, Izuku and Shoto got out of the car, they hadn't discussed anything in the car trip. Walking up to the the door, Katsuki pulled out his keys, unlocking the door and letting them in. The air was a bit awkward as they settled. 

"I need to get back to Denki" Kirishima told Katsuki, who nodded, "I understand" Katsuki said. After saying his goodbyes, Kirishima left the house. 

Katsuki sighed as he sat onto the couch, hearing light chatter in the kitchen, assuming that Izuku was getting Shoto something to eat. "Drink" Sitting next to him, Momo handed him a bottle of water. Thanking her, Katsuki took it. 

In the kitchen, Izuku prepared Shoto a quick sandwich, which it didn't take long for the Omega to basically inhale the food. "Who's your Alpha?" Izuku finally asked after much hesitation. "A man named Inasa Yoarashi" Shoto answered, sighing afterwards. 

"My Alpha wasn't the reason I ran away" Shoto told him, "It was my father". Shoto took a drink before continuing, "My father doesn't like my fated, so he tried to get me to pair with another Alpha".

==

After their conversation, Izuku got Shoto settled into bed, giving him some of Katsuki's old clothes and some shower supplies. Walking into his bedroom, Izuku saw Katsuki sitting on his bed, and saw he was asleep. Izuku leaned over and kissed his forehead and for the first time in a while, he's excited for his future. 

Izuku laid down next to Katuski, dressed in a large t-shirt that he stole from Katsuki. Katuski, in his sleep, reached out and pulled Izuku in close, nuzzling into Izuku's nape, and Izuku soon fell asleep in his arms, sleeping peacefully. 

==

The next day, Izuku and Katsuki sat on the couch, waiting for Shoto to come downstairs and they would take him shopping for clothes. "Ready" Izuku heard Shoto say as he got downstairs. He was wearing their old school shoes, the only pair he had and some jeans that tied to stay to his waist, a slightly too small plain dark green tee shirt, rather than Katsuki's that fell off of his frame.

"Okay, let's go" 

==

The trip was a bit awkward. Shoto didn't know what to say to Katsuki and Katsuki didn't want to upset his Omega or his Omega's friend. 

But after getting enough outfits, they returned back to the house and began filling one of the spare rooms with the clothes. Katsuki let them be, wanting to give them some space to talk between each other.