Five

Katsuki's house was large, which didn't surprise Izuku, considering what Katsuki's parents did as for a living. His mother was a model and fashion designer. His father was a movie writer and author. 

"Let's go inside" Katsuki ordered, his scent filled with anger. Izuku didn't say anything, not trusting himself to not say something. Katsuki and Izuku walked inside, a Beta in a suit grabbing their luggage. 

"This is your room" Katsuki opened a large door. The room had a large bed, a dresser, nightstand, and a attached bathroom. "There's a kitchen downstairs" The Alpha watched as the Omega walked around the room, a sad expression on his face.

"Omega, come here" Katsuki ordered, looking less mad than before, and Izuku walked over to the Alpha, stopping in front of his Alpha, looking down at his feet. Katsuki lifted Izuku's chin up, staring into Izuku's eyes.

Katsuki pressed a soft kiss to Izuku's lip, which Izuku just clenched his fist behind his back. "My Omega" Katsuki whispered, "My Alpha" Izuku whispered back, not wanting to anger him.

"Let's gets some dinner going" Katsuki gave him a soft smile, turning around and heading towards the kitchen. But unknowingly, Izuku glared at him as he walked away. 

"Stupid fucking rules" Izuku rolled his eyes, now following Katsuki towards the kitchen.

==

 Izuku and Katsuki now laid in bed, Katsuki's arm around Izuku's waist. The Alpha was fast asleep, but the Omega laid wide awake, not relaxed enough to fall asleep around the Alpha.

Eventually, Izuku carefully slipped out of Katsuki's grip, heading to the bathroom. After he did his business, he came back to the bed. "You okay?" Katsuki whispered, his eyes not open. "Bathroom" Was all Izuk said, laying back down, and Katsuki once again wrapping his arm out the Omega's small waist.

==

When Izuku woke up, Katsuki was already awake and Izuku could smell food. Izuku changed from pajamas into plain black tee shirt and pants, a usual outfit for the Omega. 

He was silent as he walked down the stairs, seeing Katsuki cooking what looked, and smelled, like waffles. "Izuku, come here" Katsuki sharply said, and Izuku quickly walked over to the counter, waiting for Katsuki to speak. 

"I'm going to work today, so you'll be staying with a very good friend of mine, you'll listen to her, got it" Katsuki ordered, and Izuku nodded, "Yes". "Yes what?" Katsuki turned from the waffle maker, to look at Izuku, "Yes Alpha" Izuku said, cringing on the inside.

"Good" Katsuki turned off the waffle maker, placing the last waffle on the stack.

==

As time for Katsuki to leave for work came close, a black haired Alpha came inside, a purple haired Omega next to her, the Omega glued to a cell phone in her hands.

"Katsuki" The Alpha said to Katsuki, as a greeting of sorts, "Momo" Katsuki nodded her direction, heading towards the door, a bag hanging on his shoulder. "Izuku, this is Momo, Momo this is Izuku" Katsuki grabbed some keys from the key hooks, Momo's hanging next to them.

It was silent after Katsuki shut the door, Izuku standing by the couch, twiddling with his fingers, not knowing what to do. "Do you want to play a game?" Momo suggested, holding a deck of Uno cards. "Sure, that sounds nice" Izuku smiled. 

==

"Boom!" Izuku exclaimed as he laid his last card down, ending their hour and a half game. "No way!" Momo laughed and Jiro, the purple haired Omega, playfully threw her rather large hand of cards at Izuku. 

==

The day soon came to a end as Katsuki came back from work, which Jiro and her Alpha left. "Bye Izuku" Jiro waved to him, which he returned, watching the duo walk out the door.

"Seems like you enjoyed yourself" Katsuki commented, hanging his keys and taking his dress shoes off next to the front door. "Yes Alpha, I did" Izuku nodded, "Good" Katsuki walked up to him, grabbing his neck, which Izuku flinched at the contact.

"Is pizza okay?" Katsuki was quiet, leaning and now talking into Izuku's ear, sending shivers down Izuku's spine. "Yes Alpha" Izuku whimpered, and felt Katsuki's grip tighten slightly. "My Omega" Katsuki kissed his forehead, letting the Omega go, walking to the kitchen, "I'll get the oven ready, Zuzu~".

==

Later that evening, they had finished dinner, and now are sitting on the couch. "I'm going out with a couple of friends, Momos going to there too" Katsuki said, "I want you to go, shower and wear the outfit on the bed". Izuku nodded, walking up the stairs.

He removed his clothes, trying to not stare at the marks from his years at the school, and showered quickly. He used Katsuki's expensive soap, smelling like apples and cinnamon, a smell Izuku chose when asked what he wanted.

Walking into the bedroom, he was the outfit. A full black outfit. The shorts were short, but wasn't too uncomfortable, he's worn worse at the school. The shirt was a crop top, that ended at his rib cage. 

After putting his outfit on, he blow dried his hair, and put on the perfume that was laying next to the outfit on the bed. 

"All ready?" Katsuki asked when he saw his Omega walking down the stairs, wearing black converse to go along with the outfit. Izuku nodded, "Yes Alpha" and so they went outside, and into Katsuki's fancy sleek black car.

==

889 Words

Published, 03/27/2020

The next chapter I'm going to try to make a little longer.