Four

A/N, quick reminder. Katsuki and Izuku are twenty in the story. 

==

Hours later, Izuku woke up with pain his lower half and a weight on top of him. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw the face of his childhood bully laying next to him, shirtless. The sweet scent coming from Izuku now had a hint of confusion and slight fear in it.

As if the Alpha sensed Izuku's confusion and fear, Katsuki woke up, his eyelids fluttering open, revealing his red eyes. 

One of the main difference between Omegas and Alphas, after a full Heat hits an Omega, they don't remember their experience, while Alphas do remember their experience during their full Ruts. Which calm down after mating, if not mated, then it can last up to a week, for Heats or four days for Ruts.

"Goodmorning" Katsuki said, still waking up, "What the?" Izuku exclaimed as he fell off the rather small, for two people, bed and quickly grabbed his last worn item, his pajama top, and covered his private area, also groaning from the sudden shooting pain, different from the pain from his Heats. 

"Be careful, you'll hurt yourself" As if snapping out of a trance, Katsuki's grouchy look returned, and his eyes burned into Izuku, making the Omega feel uncomfortable under the Alpha's gaze. "Do you remember anything from last night?" Katsuki asked as he sat up in the bed, grabbing his discarded pants and putting them on, walking over to Izuku. 

"No" Izuku stated, feeling even more uncomfortable as the Alpha was now closer. "What happened?" Izuku asked, not meeting the Alpha's gaze with his own, a sign of disrespect between Omegas and Alphas.

"From what I gathered, we're fated mates. Your Heat sent me into a Rut and last night we mated" Katsuki explained to him, which Izuku's eyes widen from his statement.

Suddenly his nakedness wasn't a problem to the Omega, and he stared directly into the Alphas eyes, "Please tell me you're joking" Izuku said and Katsuki chuckled. "I don't ever joke around with shit like this" The Alpha helped the Omega stand, and towards his bathroom. 

"Shower, I'll make some food, it's nearly one, you must be hungry" Katsuki said and Izuku didn't say no, as he really can't thanks to that stupid school, they'll know, they always do.

==

Izuku remember one student who left the school, completed her training, and when she went home, she disobeyed her fated Alpha. The school somehow knew about it, and she was tortured in the worst way possible.

Her fated Alpha was unable to produce, or smell, her pheromones, but could smell others. 

Which pheromones make the mating process feel amazing, the sweet smell, and the pleasure just make the Omega and Alpha, or Beta, just reach Heaven-like pleasure. 

And a many reason an Alpha likes the mating process. Without the pheromones, the Alpha may become disinterested in the Omega. 

But they don't know if they story is even true. They don't know what really happens.

==

After showing, Izuku made his way downstairs, seeing his mother and Alpha sitting at the table, food in front of each of them, and another next to Katsuki. Izuku sat next to Katsuki, and ate in silence. 

"How are you feeling?" Inko asked, "Any underlying Heat feelings?". Izuku shook his head, "No, I'm fine" Izuku quietly said, and finished his room, quickly going up to his room, wanting to call Shoto.

"Hello?" It didn't take long for the other Omega to answer, and Izuku tried to keep his tears at bay during the conversation. "I found my Alpha" Izuku announced, "That's great, who is he, or she?" Shoto asked, sounding happy for his friend.

"Remember that Alpha that I was friends with a while back, Katsuki Bakugou?" Izuku asked, "Yeah. The kid that pretended he was treating you nice, but was actually being a huge dick?" Shoto said. 

"That's him" Izuku humorlessly laughed, "He's my Alpha". The line went silent before Shoto responded.   

"Shit. No. Bro." It seemed like Shoto didn't know what to say, starting sentences and not going pass one word. "What are going to do?" Shoto was freaking out, what would Izuku's Alpha do? He was a huge bully to him as a kid, and Izuku could have defended himself then. But now he can't. 

"I don't know".

==

Katsuki could smell Izuku's distressed scent from downstairs, looking towards the stairs. "I'm going to go check on him" Katsuki said, walking up the stairs.

He stopped at the door, hearing him talking.

"Shoto. I don't know what's going to happen. I wish you were here. You knew how to calm me down." Katsuki heard, opening the door, seeing his Omega on the phone. 

"I'll call you right back" Izuku said, hanging up the phone. "Who were you talking to?" Katsuki asked, glaring at the Omega, and to which the Omega gulped.

"A friend I met at school" Izuku answered, a bit scared. 

"Really, why did you wish he was here? What are you so nervous about?" Katsuki basically growled, walking closer and closer to the greenette. "I haven't seen him in a while, that's why I miss him" Izuku took a step backward as Katsuki walked forward, "I guess I'm just nervous of finally having my Alpha" Izuku half-lied. 

"There's nothing to nervous about" Izuku took a sharp breath in when he back hit his bedroom wall. "Stand still" Katsuki commanded, staring deeply in his green eyes, and Izuku staring in Katsuki's red ones.

"Give me" Katsuki ordered and Izuku didn't have a choice, gave the Alpha his cell phone. "Who's Iida?" Katsuki asked, baring his teeth at the contact photo. It was taken at a cafe when Ura and Izuku went off campus for their weekend. He took it when Iida was off-guard, catching a picture of Iida's genuine smile.

"He's a friend, he's my friend's Alpha" Izuku said, but wished he didn't include the last part. "An Alpha?" Katsuki growled, glaring at his Omega, "Why the fuck are you talking to another Alpha?" Katsuki grabbed his shirt's color, pulling the Omega closer.

"You don't excess to this, and you'll be moving in with me, I've got my own place about an hour from here. Pack your shit" Katsuki let go of Izuku's shirt, Izuku practically falling on the floor, looking almost like a ragdoll in a way.

Izuku felt tears flowing down his cheeks, but he ignored them, hurrying to follow his Alphas orders. 

==

1082 Words

Published, 03/26/2020

Poor Izuku....

Guys, BakuDeku is my OTP. It's just not a healthy, not at all healthy, relationship in this story.