clarisse la rue💞

this one shot idea came from @ pjopreferences on tiktok, they made a video on what would happen if you fell asleep on pjo girls and this is a one shot on their ideas about clarisse <3

"Clarisse!" you called. She turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Wait for me, dummy."

"You're training?" she asked you.

"You look shocked," you said sarcastically. "Yes, I'm training."

"But you never train." Clarisse looked at you suspiciously. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Apart from extremely hyper from severe lack of sleep?" you asked, falling into step with her as the two of you walked to the training arena. "Yeah, I'm doing alright. What about you?"

"I'm fine, I guess," she said. When you got to the arena, you found it empty except for Percy and Piper, who were sparring in the middle.

"Hey, Clarisse, y/n," he said, not looking your way. Piper was putting up a good fight.

"Hi, Percy," you said.

"Hey, yourself, you little punk," Clarisse yelled at him.

"Clarisse!"

"What, y/n? I'm just being honest," she shrugged.

"Take a seat, noobs," giggled Piper, dodging another slash from Percy's sword, Riptide.

"Hey, who're you calling a noob, pretty girl?" grumbled Clarisse. "I was questing before you held your first weapon."

"Whatever, grumpy." Piper moved in with Katoptris and almost got him. "That was close, water boy."

"Don't call me water boy," groaned Percy. "You're worse than Leo."

"No one's worse than Leo," you said, leaning on Clarisse.

"Can you two please hurry up and finish so I can train y/n?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, we were here first and we're fighting it out," said Percy, practically turning into an acrobat as Piper jabbed and slashed at him non-stop for a couple of seconds.

You started to feel tired and relaxed against Clarisse. She looked down at you, a little surprised, and shifted a little so you'd be more comfortable.

"You just chill down there," she said, patting your head a little awkwardly as you closed your eyes. You could feel Clarisse's chest moving as she breathed in and out and it was relaxing. You felt yourself drifting off, vaguely wondering if Clarisse would mind but too tired and comfortable to get up.

"Percy," whispered Clarisse. "Percy, I think they're asleep."

"Aww!"

"Percy! Help! What do I do?" she hissed.

Percy laughed. "I don't know, no one's fallen asleep on me before."

"Except Annabeth," said Piper.

"Yeah, except Annabeth, but I normally just leave her there."

"Piper, what do I do?" asked Clarisse desperately.

"I don't know! What do you want to do?" Piper dodged another of Percy's blows and tried a counter attack.

"Um, maybe I should take them back to their cabin," said Clarisse, staring at you.

"If you want," shrugged Piper.

"You're supposed to be good at this! Your mom is Aphrodite! Silena always- never mind."

"No, it's fine, I get it. I'm a trash Aphrodite kid," said Piper, not even mad. "I'm sorry about Silena. I think we'd have been good friends."

"I think so too," muttered Clarisse. "I'll take y/n back to their cabin."

"Clarisse, it's not your fault," called Percy.

"Whatever, punk," she said, picking you up gently. She carried you outside the arena and to your cabin. She was surprised at how light you were; it was easier carrying you than the Capture the Flag supplies. She kicked open your cabin door (quietly) and found Annabeth in there, probably looking for you.

"Hey, Annie." Annabeth looked up. "Which bed's theirs?"

Annabeth smiled and pointed at your bed. "This one. You need help?"

"No, they're really light," said Clarisse, putting you down carefully on your bed. She tucked you in and stared at you for a couple of seconds. "I hope I did this right."

Annabeth nodded. "You did fine." They walked out together, leaving you to sleep.

i would like to clarify that this doesn't have to be romantic if you don't like clarisse in that way! nor do any of the other one shots in this book