frank zhang💞

hihi so a lot of ppl hate frank for whatever reason smh frazel is such a power ship and its so underrated and for what but here we are with a frank one-shot because literally no one writes these im

"Yeah, except for the fact that y/n still sleeps with a teddy," teased Frank, and the rest of the circle laughed again.

"Hey, I still cuddle Mr Bluey sometimes," said Percy, mock-affronted. Everyone laughed again.

"Shut up, silly Chinese-Canadian baby man," you bantered back.

"Who told you about that?" demanded Frank. You glanced at Percy and giggled. "JACKSON!" he bellowed.

"Hey, Percy, you almost kill any other sons of Hades in a cell in his dad's palace in the Underworld recently?" asked Hazel, looking at her nails. Percy and Nico went red, and Annabeth almost spat out her coffee.

"Perseus Jackson, you did what?" she demanded.

"Who told you?" yelled Nico, and Percy tried to hide behind you.

"Dad," grinned Hazel. "He has loads of embarrassing stories about you, like the time you brought Percy back home so dad could-"

"Shut up. Hazel. Shut up right now."

"So dad could see if he was 'worthy' of-"

"HAZEL LEVESQUE, I SWEAR TO ALL THE GODS-"

"Okay, okay," she relented.

"Thank you."

"Percy, you can stop hiding behind me now," you said into the slightly awkward silence.

"Damn it, y/n, it was working!"

"PERSEUS JACKSON, YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" yelled Annabeth.

"I'll get you for that, y/n," he grumbled.

"How dare you almost kill Nico di Angelo-"

"Annabeth, it's fine-" interrupted Nico.

"He was just a kid, and he was trying to help-"

"Annabeth-"

"We would have lost both of these wars if it weren't for him-" Annabeth stopped herself, and Percy stared at her. You leaned over Frank to get the popcorn.

"Do you- you don't mean that," said Nico quietly.

You paused, too scared you would miss what was about to go down.

"Y/n, you know you can move, right?" whispered Frank.

"I'll miss it if I move," you hissed.

"Just relax, then," he muttered, and you glanced at Hazel. She nodded and gave you a small smile, and you leaned on him comfortably.

"Nico. Nico, of course I mean that. Why would I say it if I didn't mean it?" asked Annabeth, and Nico bit his lip and shrugged. You crunched a piece of popcorn slowly.

"Maybe you ran out of reasons."

"Maybe I wasn't going to say it out loud but it slipped out because it's so obvious."

"Maybe you made it up because you think I'm weird and didn't have anything else to say."

"Maybe I think you're a really powerful demigod and a really good friend and I think you played a crucial part in both of the wars we've fought in."

"Maybe... or maybe you just don't like me."

You zoned out a little, too bored to listen to their argument. You could feel Frank staring at you as you closed your eyes.

"Or maybe we should all accept that we're all friends because I think y/n's sleeping and if any of you wake them up, Hazel will bring her spatha out and I'll change into a bear and we'll chase you around until you're so tired you fall asleep and then we'll be really loud so you can't sleep either," added Frank.

"Oh," whispered Annabeth.

Hazel gently brushed a strand of hair from your face and smiled. "Aw, y/n is cute when they're asleep."

"Maybe Frank should change into a teddy bear," suggested Percy, and everyone stared at him. "What? It was just a suggestion."

okay DRAMA. i did not intend to put in annie and neeks arguing but okay it happened so yeah. just to be clear hazel isnt mad at you for sleeping on her bf she knows its platonic BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER BREAK UP FRAZEL and also because hazel's really sweet and slkdhfgjkhagjsdf