meg mccaffrey💞

okay alright confession time - i don't like meg. idk, she just annoys me, and yeah. but if you like her then yuh get it ig
also disclaimer this is purely platonic since meg is TWELVE. moving on🤠

"So what was your first impression of Lester, then?" you asked Meg, still laughing from her answer to your last question.

She shrugged. "Lame kid with a bloody nose who couldn't hold his own against a couple of fifteen-year-olds." You descended into giggles again, Meg looking proud of herself.

"Hey!" protested Lester.

"Oh, c'mon," scoffed Meg. "You were all like, 'guys, it's me, Apollo, your favourite sun god! I'm here to grant you all your wishes if you step away from me and be nice! Peace out, guys!' I mean, at least be original."

Lester rolled his eyes. "Not how it happened, Meg."

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

The bickering might've been annoying to anyone else, but you were so used to it by now, even after being in their company for less than 24 hours, that it felt normal. Like a song you had listened to a lot - you knew all the words now. It went like this: Meg would make a valid point, Lester would deny it, they would bicker about it until Lester got bored and gave up, and then it would start all over again.

However, this had been going on for hours and you were tired now. You tried to fall backwards onto your pillow, but misjudged and ended up leaning on Meg's shoulder instead. Surprisingly, it was comfortable for the both of you, and since you weren't that heavy and Meg seemed to like your presence, you stayed there. It was only when you muttered something in your sleep that both Meg and Lester's attention was drawn towards you, and when they realised you were sleeping, Lester's mouth fell open.

"Uh, Meg? Now what?" he asked her.

"I-I don't know," she said in a small voice. Meg looked around, and then saw a blanket. Lester followed her line of sight and handed her the blanket. She pulled it over the both of you, and yawned.

"I'm gonna go to sleep," she told Lester, who shrugged.

"Okay." Meg lay down, as carefully as she could, so as not to wake you up. You were both shocked the next morning when you discovered you had both gotten a good night's sleep.