luke castellan💞

this is for all the luke stans that can't cope with attractive villains out there woop woop not that im throwing shade though cause i've been in similar situations but anyway in this yall are dating already so yeah read on and i hope you like it :)

You knocked on the door of the Hermes cabin, and a confused-looking little girl opened the door. She looked around nine or ten, and she was more than a couple of inches shorter than you - and definitely intimidated by you.

"H-hello?" she whispered.

"Hey," you smiled at her. "I'm looking for Luke. Do you know where he is?"

"The tall, blond guy?" She bit her lip. "He went out somewhere but he said he'll be back at four." You glanced at your watch. Five minutes.

"Okay, thanks. Can I wait here for him?" She nodded. "Okay. So, what's your name? I haven't seen you around. Are you new?"

Luke came in a couple of minutes later, dripping with sweat but still looking like a god. When he saw you waiting for him, he smiled.

"Hi, love. I was gonna go find you," he said. "Let me just shower, and I'll be right back." You nodded.

"Okay," you smiled.

When he was ready, Luke sat down on his bed, and you put your head in his lap, and he stroked your hair soothingly.

"So, how was your day?" you asked him quietly.

"Not bad," he said. "Couple of newbies were completely oblivious on how you even hold a sword, which was annoying." He rolled his eyes, and continued talking, but you heard a soft buzz instead of words. He noticed this, and began humming a sweet melody from the campfire last night, still playing gently with your hair. You closed your eyes; it was extremely relaxing. Before you knew it, you were drifting off into dreamland.

Luke carefully moved you off his lap and onto his bed, gently putting a pillow under your head and making sure your neck was supported before pulling a blanket over you. He shushed the rest of the cabin, and sat down next to you, still humming softly.