rachel elizabeth dare💞

i feel like i write a lot of rachel fic and now im wondering if i look like im in love with rachel?????? lol im not but she's very swag

"Quick, where are they?" gasped Rachel, grabbing Percy by the shoulders and shaking him a little.

"Uh, who?"

"Y/N, OF COURSE!"

"I don't know!"

"Did they pay you to say that?"

"What?"

"Okay, bye!"

You were hiding under your bed when she stormed into your cabin.

"Where are they?" demanded Rachel. One of your siblings pointed under your bed silently and then scurried out. Rachel dragged you out by the feet.

"Dang it, Vi!" you yelled, and the red-haired Oracle laughed at you.

"Ooh, not very PG-13, I see," she commented, and you pouted.

"Hey, just because I don't spend all my time painting doesn't mean I have anger issues," you giggled.

"Oh, now you're gonna get it," she scowled, and you laughed.

"No, I'm not." Rachel picked up a pillow, and you knew where it was going.

"Are you sure about that?"

"I take it back," you squealed, but she threw the pillow at you anyway, and you gasped, mock-affronted, when it hit you in the face. You threw it back at her, but she dodged it easily. You picked up another one, but before you could even aim, Rachel threw the first one back at you, and the force knocked you back onto your bed.

"Hey, no fair!" Rachel shrugged.

"Maybe if you were better at pillow fighting, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now." You whacked her with the pillow you were holding, just for being smug. "Hey, I'm just being honest," she shrugged, and you both laughed.

"Fine, fine. Whatever you say." You flopped down on top of her, and she tried to push you off, but you held firm. "Nope, you're not getting up," you grinned. Rachel accepted defeat, and you closed your eyes, slightly bored now that nothing interesting was going on but too prideful to get off her.

When you woke up again, your head had a soft pillow under it and your body had a warm blanket over it.

"Well, look who decided to join us," joked Rachel, coming over to you.

"Oh, gods, I'm sorry, Rachel," you said, embarrassed.

"Aw, likkle y/n's blushing," she teased, and you swatted her arm playfully.

"Hey, don't bully me just 'cause I'm not good at art," you pouted.

"Don't fall asleep on me just 'cause you're too prideful, then," she shrugged.

SHE'S GOT SEVEN PERSONALITIES, EVERY ONE'S A TRAGEDY