leo valdez💞

hi hello yes welcome back um yeah this kind of turned out to be one of those strangely popular leo valdez one-shots where y'all are good friends but y/n wants to be a little something more. demanding much y/n?? /j

"Y/n?" Leo approached you with yet another vial of brightly coloured liquid and a grin on his face. "You good for the next one?"

You had been testing out these potions ever since Leo had discovered the large storage cabinet of them in Bunker 9. There were hundreds of them, some of them labelled and some of them... not. Some worked, some didn't, some had some, ah, interesting side effects that didn't wear off easily.

"Yeah, what is it?" you asked.

"I'm not sure, but it says 'safe for human consumption' and 'only use in an emergency' on the bottle."

"It's not an emergency," you pointed out.

"Yeah, but how am I supposed to know what it does in an emergency if you don't try it out now?" he asked you.

"Fine, fine, give it here." Leo passed you the vial, but you uncorked it at an angle and a couple of drops spilled over the rim and fell onto you.

"Leo, I- I can't- I'm so tired, oh my gods," you said, a little drunkenly.

"Ohhh-kay, anything else?" Leo made a note neatly on a small piece of paper.

"Yeah, you-" you hiccuped. "You look really good today."

"Right."

"You smell good, too," you giggle, slurring the words.

"Um, y/n?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Uh huh..." You zoned out a little, and then looked up at him again with bright eyes. "Leo, can we go out? I wanna go out on a date with you, let's go out on a date," you said excitedly.

"You know what, y/n, why don't you just lie down and sleep this off-"

"Yesyes, Leoleo," you laughed. "Catch me, whee!" You fell off the chair, but Leo caught you. He looked at you closely, and shook his head.

"I'll take it that was a sleeping potion." He set you down carefully. "Delayed? Or maybe we just didn't use enough... or it was a potion to make your brain drowsy... you don't have to swallow it or anything, though, that's useful..." he muttered ideas to himself, making notes on them. You turned over in your sleep, smiling. You were dreaming about that date you mentioned to him. He'd brought you flowers...

well, that's it y'all, this was a short one but im trying to get more of these actually written because its stressing me out that there're only like five of these but yeah. i hope you liked it and enjoyed reading<3