silena beauregard💞

so i was just scrolling down my list of people to include in this one-shot book, right. and i see silena and i get this idea and im like- okay, you know what? you can just- i'll just let you actually read the one-shot. *sigh*

"Remind me why I have to know how to ride a pegasus again?" you grumbled.

"Because, y/n," Silena laughed, "you just do." The pegasus neighed, and Percy whistled from the stable bench.

"That horse-" He was cut off by the horse neighing again. "K, sorry, Pegasus, is not excited for you to ride it." He laughed.

"Percy!" scolded Silena, and he held up his palms towards the two of you.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help, miss equestrian," he said.

"As you should, miss equestrian," you giggled, and Silena rolled her eyes playfully.

"Just get on the horse."

The pegasus whinnied.

"Pegasus!" called Percy.

"Right. Sorry, Guido." Silena patted his mane.

"Behave," the son of Poseidon told the pegasus.

"Honestly, Percy. Stop distracting y/n."

"Yeah, I have to pay attention to Silena because apparently everyone has to know how to ride a horse- I mean pegasus." You rolled your eyes, and Percy laughed.

"Alright, then, you pay attention to Silena."

"Thank you," she said.

"Cheers, Jackson," you added sarcastically.

She showed you how to get on the pegasus properly, talking you through it. "And once you're on, don't forget to hang on to something." She smiled, and dismounted. You couldn't help but notice what a nice smile Silena had. "Okay, now you try," she said.

You nodded and did your best to get on the pegasus, copying what Silena had done. Once you were on, you held the saddle, remembering what the daughter of Aphrodite had told you a couple of seconds before.

"That was good, y/n!" said Silena encouragingly.

"Okay, now you're gonna try flying."

"Aww," you sighed.

"What did you think was going to happen?"

You snorted. "I was gonna go have a nap."

"Aw, are you tired?" she teased, and you rolled your eyes playfully. "Well, I'm gonna ride with you for today, and then you can go have your nap."

You nodded. "Okay."

You moved back a little, and Silena climbed on in front of you. Your head felt a little heavy, so leaned it on her shoulder. Guido started flying without warning, and you gripped Silena's waist. She smiled, and patted the pegasus's mane. He flew a little higher, and you closed your eyes, since you weren't a fan of heights. You probably weren't even that high, but you still didn't want to think about it, so you just focused on the smell of Silena's hair... and how pretty she was...

The sound of hooves back on the ground jerked you back into consciousness, and you woke up to Silena running her fingers through your hair.

"Okay, sleepyhead, point made," she laughed.

"I- what?"

"You fell asleep," she explained. "When I realised, I brought us back down."

"I wasn't really tired," you admitted. "And I didn't fall asleep on purpose. I'm just not a fan of heights."

"Oh," said Silena. "Why didn't you say so?"

"I thought everyone had to do it anyway." You shrugged. "I figured I should just do it."

"Well, yes and no. You need to overcome your fears, but you don't have to do it by yourself," said the daughter of Aphrodite.

"Take two?" you asked.

Silena smiled. "Take two."

yeah definitely the hardest to write so far but i kinda like it :D
also im meant to be doing art rn but just no.