--- STORY INFO ---

Thank you for reading Epics of Noche.

My name is Joseph Linder, I was born June 24th 1994, and I've been working on this story since April 2011.

EON started as a webcomic, but when the story grew too large, I made the decision to turn it into a novel.

That being said, I loved making artwork so much, that I added it to this book. All of the artwork you see, including the animated GIF banners at the top of each page, were done by me. 

Currently, I am not taking commissions, so you have my heartfelt thanks for understanding. This may change in the future once some of the chaos in my life settles down. 

The "Epics of Noche" are mature books that cover every little dark thing my deprived brain could think of. They are written in third person past tense, with multiple perspectives, and are currently in their second draft.

Each book is divided into ACTS and each ACT has a certain number of chapters. These ACTS are shared across all 8 books. For example, book 1 ends with Act 13 and book 2 begins with Act 14.

Here on Wattpad, the chapter's title will be at the start of the page followed by that chapter's timeline. When the perspective changes during a chapter, it will be clarified with a line break and that character's name.

As the name Epic implies, this is a massive 8 book saga. Here are the number of ACTS and word counts for each book.

Book 1 - ANCHOR (ACTS 1 - 13 / Word count 197,000).

Book 2 - DEATHTECH (ACTS 14 - 28 / Word count 145,000).

Book 3 - LIMBO (ACTS 29 - 43 / Word count 61,000).

Book 4 - ASYLUM (ACTS 44 - 57 / Word count 73,000).

Book 5 - REFLECTION (ACTS 58 - 71 / Word count 51,500).

Book 6 - MOVECITY  (ACTS 72 - 85 / Word count 76,500).

Book 7 - FINALE (ACTS 86 - 99 / Word count 38,000).

Book 8 - NOTHINGNESS (ACTS 100 - 111/ Word count 62,000).

(Total word count about seven hundred thousand).

Thank you so much for reading!

If you've gotten this far, then you might be interested in joining the EON discord - Https://discord.gg/kZpJvEKCvq