EON CH 38

WHAT IS DRIVEMETAL?

1774, SEPTEMBER 23rd FRIDAY 7:30am.

Rust moved aside as two figures walked in. These figures wore black grave keeper attire, had dark red and blue skin, and a real vertical third eye. He then closed the door after they entered.

"Now, Itsh my pleashure to introduche the te-"

A sudden earthquake caused the desks to rumble and the lights to flicker. Pencils and papers scattered about as dust fell from the ceiling tiles... A moment later, everything calmed down.

"Shettle down, shettle down. Thy quakesh hath pashed." Rust said.

"Feels like it came from MoveCity's direction." Red said.

"Do you think Dreg lost his temper?" Blue grinned.

"I mosht chertainly hope not..." Rust said, "Anywaysh... Clash... These are the Vice Preshidents of Crosh, the Grave Brothersh... And they will be your tesht proctorsh."

The Grave brothers walked towards the teacher's desk, placed some documents on it, and Red sat on-top the desk as Blue leaned against it.

"Greetings, future soldiers." They said in synch, "Rust forgot to mention we're also the wardens of the strongest prison on the planet... The Cross Asylum."

"Yesh, yesh, you came in jusht on time." Rust said, "We had just wrapped up a convershation about Corruption and the Planet Lanche Cult."

The Grave brothers face twitched.

"Planet... Lance... Cult." The Grave brothers spoke with venom dripping from every word, "For all their high and mighty banter, they do seem to forget, no Create User has ever escaped our asylum."

"Yesh, Well. It would chertainly raishe the alarm if shomeone." Rust said.

Varen raised his hand.

"Yesh mashter Varen."

"Why would it be so alarming if someone escaped?" He asked.

"Good lord Rust. Have you taught them nothing?" Red said.

Rust's mustaches bounced as he fumbled for words.

"Today ish a review shession." Rust said, "He'sh reviewing."

"Suuuuure." Red smiled.

Rust harrumphed and placed his arms at his side.

"First off, it's impossible to escape the asylum." Red said "The asylum itself is located in the Create Continent equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle."

"Not only that, but its protected by an un-killable hydra. The result of many long years with our Drive experimentation." Blue said. "So massive in size, it could reach the moon with its jaws."

"But, theoretically, if someone was to escape... It would be a problem due to the fact the ENTIRE asylum is made of DriveMetal." Red said.

"And before anyone asks-"

"Yesh what ish DriveMetal, Mashter Blue?"

Blue eyes nearly rolled into the back of his head. Rust revealed a sly smug grin.

"DriveMetal... Is a unique type of man-made metal that acts as a magnet for Drive energy." Blue said, "It's so potent, it'll rip Drive out of anything nearby... Including Create Users."

"Best of all, that stolen energy Augments the metal." Red said, "Making our prison STRONGER with each... And every prisoner."

"However, there is one downside to this miracle metal..." Blue said.