EON CH 17

TIMMY FIGHTS.

1774, SEPTEMBER 21st, WEDNESDAY.

The blind girl stood before a brilliant flashing light. She stood there for a bit, her mouth formed a slight frown, and a single eyebrow raised behind the bandages. 

"I wonder if this is that mafia place?" She said, "If only there was some way to tell."

In bold letters, the word MAFIA was written on the giant neon sign before her.

She kicked down the front door, bending it in half and causing it to slide 20ft on the floor

"Sup." She said at the exact same time as the lighthouse-cloaked girl.

The mafia thugs all turned to the blind girl.

"I heard this place was dangerous... Not a pizzeria full of greasy old men in three piece suits." She said, "Well, while I'm here, I'll have extra pineapple."

They opened fire.

Hundreds of guns tore the room to shreds, flooding the entire area with dust.

"Red outfit, bandages on da eyes, and showing up where she don't belong wit attitude." A guy said, "Itsa match. I can't wait to collect da bounty."

After a minute of gunfire, they stopped and they waited for the smoke to clear. Unharmed, but strangely a bit on fire, the blind girl stood with a wicked grin splitting her face. Few quickly raised their guns to shoot again, but this time she easily dodged them.

She was fast, and the bullets that did skim her seemed to leave wisps of fire in their paths; instead of blood. A moment later, most of the guns were melted in half by what appeared to be a flaming wagon wheel. Fire covered the outer loop of the hoop.

It flew at a ridiculous speed, too fast to follow with the eye, slicing each gun like butter. Raising her hand, the blind girl caught the flaming ring effortlessly. Her grin widened as she raised her other bandage covered palm; faint burn marks revealed in the gaps. A little ball of prismatic energy appeared and floated above her hand. A moment later it erupted into a massive flame. Making that grin appear more like a horrendous smile.

At the same instance, Timmy Timebomb was watching the lighthouse-cloaked girl and Dreg loom over him; sunset-yellow sky behind them.

"Do you think he knows anything about DeathTech?" The lighthouse-cloaked girl asked.

"Ask him after you capture him." Dreg said to his subordinate, "That's your punishment... You have to capture him."

"Am I strong enough?"

"Consider it training for the tournament portion of your exam."

"FUCK YEAH!"