EON CH 39

MARY RELAXES.

1774, SEPTEMBER 23rd FRIDAY 11:00pm.

Earlier that same day, right after class had ended, Mary and Alice walked down the hall and towards the adjacent room. Turning left they entered the arcade. In here was a video game controller themed couch, flat screen tv, a racing machine, a shooting machine, pool table, and air hockey. The entrance to the room was an open doorway, residing between the class room and weight room. The girls walked inside, with Mary leaning her arm around Alice's shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess I should treat her better. But Noche just pisses me off." Mary said, "Remember how shocked she was by your horns? She called you a devil and me a vampire... That really bothers me, bruh."

"She didn't say it with hurtful intent... She didn't know better." Alice said, "Relax. We all have our faults."

"Yeah... I guess that's true."

Alice nodded, then reached up and touched her horns.

"... They... Aren't bad... Are they?"

"NO! I love your horns!" Mary shouted, "I love every bit of you with all my heart. Horns and all."

Alice smiled.

"I don't feel so alone... When I think of you." Alice said.

"I'm glad to hear that. My little goth-baby."

Alice rolled her eyes.

"Well... Who isn't attracted to vampires and death?" Alice smiled.

"Uhh, normal people bruh."

"You mean boring."

"Nah bruh, I meant sane." Mary said, "Besides, what goth wears khakis?"

"I'm casual goth."

Mary bursted out with laughter. Alice smiled as she watched.

"You know... It'd be really hot if you actually rocked the vampire look." Alice said.

"Nooo. No. I..." Mary paused, "Too many bad memories. Gotta stay focused on my... Other stuff."

Alice put her hand on Mary's shoulder.

"Well... At the very least, you wear a lot of black." Alice said.

"GAWD! Lets NOT talk about the macabre... I think about it enough already." Mary said.

Alice smiled.

Together they walked over to the controller themed couch and sat down. Alice immediately laid her head on Mary's lap and closed her eyes; legs dangling off the side of the couch. Mary squished her cheeks and made faces  at Alice. When Alice opened her eyes, Mary quickly stopped. Alice poked Mary on the nose.

 Alice poked Mary on the nose