EON CH 50

SHOWER BREAK.

1774, SEPTEMBER 26th MONDAY 12:50pm.

Approaching the showers, Noche noticed General Salt working in a garden. He was startled by the sudden appearance of the students. Shivering limbs revealing his timid nature. Noche sighed as she entered the female changing room. Besides herself, the only company was Mary and Alice. Noche began to undress.

As Noche wrapped herself in a towel, an alarm on Mary's phone went off. Walking to Alice, dressed only in their towels, they took a photo together. Noche stared at them, taking note of Mary's inferior pumpkin towel and Alice's boring spider-web towel.

"Do you halloween girls do that every day?" Noche asked.

"Bruh, says the girl wearing a towel covered in anchors."

Noche looked down, then back at them both

"My question?"

"... Yes." Alice said.

"Its our daily together-photo." Mary said.

"... Ritual." Alice said.

Noche raised an eyebrow, but was interrupted by a shout from the male's side.

"Hey man, quit it!"

Hearing this, Noche curiosity won over her desire for hygiene. She went back to the hallway. She walked out to notice Varen shirtless... and Cherries was holding a twisted-up towel.

"I'm sorry, tell me again, why are you skipping game night?"

"You know why!"

Cherries whipped the towel at him again.

"OW! SHIT MAN!" Varen shouted, "I'M SORRY, it's a family matter!"

"Uh-huh." He whipped the towel again.

"OWW! I thought you were a pacifist!"

"That's different" He smirked, twisting the towel again, "I'm against violence, not roughhousing."

"It's the same thing! Oww fuck!"

Meanwhile, Hectare's eyes were locked on his belt ashe got dressed in the changing room. His hand hesitated over the leather strap.His entire body jolted when he heard the whip like crack of Cherries' towel;out in the hall. Nausea overwhelmed him as his body recalled the feeling ofburning welts on his back. The smell of his dad's cigars and booze filledbreath entered his mind.

"STOP THAT WHIPPING!" Hectare shouted, "You're making me sick!"

"Yeah yeah!" Cherries said, right as another whip sound cracked in the air.

"PLEASE!" Hectare shouted, "Please."

There was a pause from the hallway.

"Alright..." Cherries said loudly.

While this was occurring, Noche was unaware that hermouth hung open as she watched Varen's glistening abs bounce about. As hebacked away nervously from the men's changing room, and into the hall, he wouldjump with every crack of Cherries' towel.

However, his hypnotic muscles stopped jiggling when Hectare did something unthinkable. He asked them to stop... POLITELY! Noche could hardly believe it. Hectare... With manners... It really made her wonder, why did whipping bother him?

"AND what are yoooou up to?" Cherries said.

Noche was so lost in thought she didn't hear Cherries sneak up on her. She snapped back to reality.