Chapter 9- Bang bang bang

(So i'm curious is there anyone who doesn't know what the other race is for (y/n) because it's pretty obvious. If you don't thats fine I just want to know. Also this is my last question. What is your favourite dmc game. For me it's dmc 3. I love that game)

(y/n) pov

Hello again. You're probably wondering what's going on right now. It's nothing special we're just on the Bullhead going to the forever fall forest. I'm just sitting here humming a song I heard once but forgot the name of. If you can relate please like and sub- wait that's the wrong website... Shit. I am doing that though. This time I actually remembered to bring Charmeleon. She's still asleep though. 

Everyone else is just talking with eachother. Each of the teams are hanging out with each other. Well 2 teams and the remainder of one. So something else interesting is that literally no-one noticed that Cardin's gone. It's weird because they didn't even bring it up once but eh who cares. I've also been thinking about what that weird orb said. 'There used to be more'. It could mean a few things but only one makes sense in context.

Hey system.

[What?]

Was I the first gamer.

[Fuck no]

Really. I thought it was rare.

[Nope. Literally everyone had it in some shape or form. The one your using right now is the most common one]

Oh. Then what happened to them.

[They died out]

How?

[I can't tell you that but I can say that it happened a long time ago]

How long ago.

[A very long time ago]

Wow so helpful.

[Anyway you done]

Yep.

[In that case see ya]

Well that's good to know but it's also weird. I mean the gamer ability that I have seems to have limitless potential so how the fuck did they all die. Eh fuck it maybe i'll find out eventually. Anyway I'm gonna get some sleep before I get there.

-Holy shit it's a dream-

I open my eyes to see that i'm on top of a tower. I look around and find two people. both have white hair but their outfits and weapons are completely different. One is wearing the exact same outfit I am and has rebellion with him. The other one has a blue outfit with a katana. It's raining heavily but not a single rain drop can get close to these two as they destroy them before they even has a chance to reach the two. They are fighting with such power and strength but eventually the blue won wins the fight and shoves the katana in the others chest. I see him talking to the other but I can't hear what he's saying.

Who the fuck are these two? They seem oddly familiar. Like seeing someone you haven't seen in ages. I suddenly feel a large pain in my chest. I look down and see the katana in my chest. It hurts but isn't this a dream. I feel a small rush of memories. I didn't learn much but I did learn this guys name and what the katana in my chest is called.

Vergil and Yamato.

-End of dream-

I wake up scared shitless. Ok so that guy was fighting Vergil. God why is that name so familiar. In fact that whole situation seemed familiar. Eh fuck it i'll think about it later. I look around to see that Ruby and Yang are staring at me for some reason.